Terraria for consoles is to receive its first patch, which has been approved by SCEA and will be pushed out as soon as they can get it out. The list is pretty huge, but the key fixes include:
- Improved network stability that should resolve several multiplayer issues where players would not be able to connect or would encounter other issues such as crashes and the game not functioning properly during multiplayer.
- Time of day is now saved when exiting a game.
- Fixed Magic Missile crash/kick issue.
- Fixed that a local world could sometimes be overwritten by another player’s online world.
- Fix for clay pot placement issue.
- Fix for Vilethorn thorn glitch.
- Improved controls when in a shop user interface.
- Improved Hellforge positioning.
- Tweaked analog stick dead zones.
- Fixed crash when quitting the game with inventory on screen.
If you do not see a particular bug that you are experiencing and have reported to us, do not panic. This is the first patch to fix the critical issues along with whatever we could quickly fit in to get you all digging.
There are other issues on our list that we continue to actively correct and will let you know their status in the near future.
The Terraria team often posts small teasers and discussions on the Terraria Online forums under 505Games or Redigit, so for the most current updates from them be sure to follow activity there! You can also find guides, maps, server listings, an amazing wiki, and everything you need to make your Terraria experience complete.
You can also find tons of playable maps right here at Curse! Head to http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria to browse and download.