Are you a fabulous and accomplished builder? Do you have an amazingly artistic eye, but fail to get the recognition you deserve? Now is your chance to shine, as we are hosting a Towns Building Contest! Build something awesome, and you could win a Logitech Peripherals pack including:
- Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G35 Headset
- Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse
- Gamepedia Mousepad
Players have four weeks to get submissions together, and it can be anything, as long as it's multileveled and manipulates water or lava in some way. Check out some inspiring entries from a previous official contest:
- Your build needs to manipulate water or lava in some way, shape, or form.
- You may post, edit, and/or replace your entry below up until Wednesday, April 3rd. After this date, all entries are final.
- Voting will begin immediately afterwards, and run until April 10th.
- You must use the current version v10, mods are allowed
- Please keep discussion about the contest to this thread, and only post entries below.
- Full contest rules can be found here.
Towns is a city-building RPG in which you are the leader of a small settlement. Give your citizens direction, and watch them work to please you (or slack off, you can't win them all). Design elaborate interiors and exteriors, with tools available to craft a large variety of items. Dig deep into the earth, acquire resources, explore dungeons, and make sure your town can support your hero to victory.
Need help getting started? The Towns Wiki has all the information you need to be successful, including environmental data, gameplay guides, item breakdowns, modifications, and more. Be sure to check it out if you require assistance!
Don't have Towns? Fifteen (15) lucky entrants will win a steam code for Towns, just by going and entering at http://www.curse.com/sweeps/towns