Hi-Rez Studios isn't messing around with the Tribes Ascend closed beta. The team has already released multiple patches and the game hasn't even been in closed beta for more than a month!
Today's patch brings some changes to the game and focuses in on destroying the known bugs that users are reporting. The patch notes read:
- There are now separate server regions for “N. America - East” and “N. America - West.”
- DryDock has been re-added to the CTF playlist. The map has been better optimized for performance, with more to come.
- CTF Scoreboard now includes Class and Rank of each player.
- Settings menu enhancements.
- Maximum number of players in a rabbit match raised to 12 (from 8).
- Lowered credit prices for vehicles.
- Players may now use unlocked class Skills and Perks in Training maps.
- Explosive Looter perk gives the ability to have an extra grenade in a player’s inventory if that grenade was acquired from an ammo pickup nugget.
- Fixed Air Show and Wheel Deal perks not reporting reduced prices in the Vehicle Pad menu.
- Various UI cleanups and improvements
- LOTS of bug fixes