A new patch has been introduced to Tribes: Ascend, including new maps, servers, and various other updated features:
- Added Sunstar, a new Capture the Flag map.
- Temple Ruins, a Capture the Flag map, has been revised based on community feedback and returns to the Quick Play rotation.
- Additional European servers added. Region selection includes Europe - London and Europe - Amsterdam.
- Additional Asian servers added. Region selection includes Asia - Japan, and Asia - Singapore
- Server performance optimizations.
- More polished reticules and HUD icons. Also, users may now disable unwanted HUD elements using SETTINGS menu.
- User settings now stored server-side. Setting may be reset with this patch but settings should be preserved upon future patches.
Balance changes and fixes have been made as well, and can be found in the full notes here. They've also announced that to reward beta participants, anyone who gets to level 10 prior to April 12th will receive an exclusive in-game beta badge.
Tribes: Ascend is a free-to-play shooter for PC with unlockable classes, weapons, skills, and perks with servers across North America, Europe, and Australia. The sci-fi shooter is currently in open beta with 400,000 players participating; head over to www.tribesascend.com to register and download!