The Ultima Online clients(both 2D and KR) received patches today - the notes for each can be found below.
At 2:30PM PDT (9:30PM GMT) on Monday, August 6, the KR client will be updated to version 188.8.131.52. Notes after the jump:
- Many optimizations
- Redesigned Crafting menus (some features will only work on TC 1 until that server version goes WW)
- Added “Target by Resource” macro
- Fix for disappearing stacked/high z axis items in houses
- Fixed more wearable layering issues
- Added the new female paperdoll art
- Added a “Repeat” option to the macro tool (can repeat a macro up to 10 times)
- Fixed a couple of crashes
- Stack quantities should appear in grid view
- Plant gumps should no longer be blank
- The character sheet has been redesigned and shows a number of new stats (will show properly on TC1 only)
- Redesigned and fixed some crash bugs with the party window
- Fixed bug with graphic distortion on some video cards
At 2:30PM PDT (9:30PM GMT) on Monday, August 6, the 2D client will be updated to version 184.108.40.206. Notes after the jump:
- Map file changes for compatibility
TC1 was also updated today, you can check out the notes for its update below.
- Changes to support new crafting menu
- Changes to support new “Target by Resource Type” macro - this macro will mine/chop the selected resource type from any node within range.
- Added TC4 PvP changes with the following tweaks:
- Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath no longer affect hunger
- Grapes of Wrath now last 20 seconds and have a 2 minute cooldown
- Fractional values of meditation will now count towards mana regen
- Nervestrike para chance now scales with bushido skill from a 50% chance at 50 skill to a 90% chance at 120 skill. Damage is also randomized from the current damage amount down to damage - 10.
- Added “eating” animation
- Snow leopards should be properly white
- Jewelry vendors will now buy silver bracelets from players
- The Dark Knight Challenge is now active! Cast "recall" on the rune the Dark Knight gave you to be teleported to his lair, where he will challenge all comers one at a time. You will be teleported into the arena within 30 seconds or when your turn arrives, whichever is soonest. Be sure to prepare, because you can only answer his challenge once every three days!
- Wood and ore nodes now have a chance to randomly respawn with different resource types.
- Players can no longer remain hidden while mining or lumberjacking
- The “Follow” macro will now bring up a targeting cursor
- Community Collection gumps should no longer be blank
- Fixed issue with movement being choppy/laggy
To find out more, head over to the UO Herald.