There's a new build up on the Vanguard Test Server, with what will hopefully be a major improvement to graphical performance on High and Very High Performance settings.
Vanguard Build 1809 Patch Notes 4/16/2007 – TEST SERVER
- Bard – Emboldening Embellishment now scales from 10 to 18, depending on your level.
- Druid – increased damage on Starfall and Earthquake.
- Druid – Added a 2 minute refresh to Taproot
- Druid – Drastically increased the HP of the phenomena Colossus
- Druid – All berry spells now summon the berries in your targets bag.
- Druid – Increased the effectiveness of Roseberries
- Monk – Deadly Adder Hand’s duration now scales to 32 seconds at the final version.
- Monk – Eagle Claw’s duration now scales to 24 seconds at the final version.
- Monk – Eagle Claw now causes the Armor Chink weakness.
- Monk – Wave Hand in Cloud has been given new versions at level 38 and 50.
- Monk – Lowered the Jin cost of Wave Hand in Cloud to 6 and the refresh to 20 minutes.
- Monk – The self buff portion of Withering Palm now lasts for 60 seconds.
- Monk – Increased the damage of Withering Palm
- Monk – The effects of North Wind Breaks the Trunk will now display damage numbers both above the head of the target and in combat text (to see open chat options for your combat tab and turn the Others’ Damage Success filter on)
- Monk – Increased the damage of the effect of North Wind Breaks the Trunk.
- Monk – The self buff portion of Steal the Wind now lasts for 5 minutes.
- Necromancer - Abomination PVP damage has been reduced.
- Necromancer – Increased damage of level 50 grafts.
- Corrected an issue with the Mara figurehead quest that was preventing some people from starting.
- Samkara of the Arcane Camarilla is no longer “Stuck!”
- A few small mid-level crafting quests have been added to New Targonor.
- The flattery rebuttal “Knavish Demeanor” now costs 2 Flattery to play, removes 3 Flattery from your opponent, returns 2 Flattery to the player, and refreshes in 3 to 5 turns, making it a far more effective rebuttal for all those knaves out there. We know who you are. (NOTE: This note will have an image link attached to it when the notes go live)
- Fixed a bug whereby Martok diplomats could not receive a new tier 1 horse to undertake their tier 2 horse quest.
- Added a proviso to the Kojan tier 2 horse quest where you can have another copy of Ravela’s poem if you previously completed her sidequest and are doing the horsequest for a second time (or did it while the quest was broken and deleted her poem after you finished her sidequest.)
- Those who have been locked out of Bordinar’s Cleft writs should now be able to receive them from the Petitioners once again.
- A series of interlocking quests are now available on Qalia for all diplomats of 40 skill or higher. They begin in Khal with Mina Zeya, Hathor Zhi with Scion Aik’Tagi, Mekalia with Egata Reburleby, and Lomshir with Qarouk Telourshed. Complete all four of the questlines to assemble a full tier 1 suit with multiple presence types attached to it.
- The quests “Blind Woman’s Bluff” and “A Charming Deception” are available outside of Khal for diplomats of 40 skill or higher to earn new cards. They begin with Weaver Jekaqie, who lives in the lighthouse atop the cliffs outside of Khal.
- The quests “Can’t Get No Respect” and “Respect is Earned” are available in Tawar Galan for diplomats of 40 skill or higher to earn new cards. They begin with Warden Allegran.
- The following Diplomacy clothing has had its special ability disabled pending an exploit fix. An additional Presence value has been added to them until they are reverted back to their original values.
- Orange Entertainer’s Gown
- White Instigator’s Vest
- Orange Gown
- White Vest
- Orange Socialite's Gown
- White Troublemaker’s Vest
- Orange Communicator's Breeches
- Orange Gossiper's Skirt
- Orange Speaker's Breeches
- Orange Skirt
- Orange Speaker's Breeches
- Orange Speaker's Skirt
WORLD POPULATION NOTES
- Abammisi Lake, Tehatamani Empire and Tehatamani Harbor – Many 2 dot mobs in these locations have new abilities.
- Abammisi Lake, Tehatamani Empire and Tehatamani Harbor – Quest itemsshould now display a loot confirmation box if the entire group can loot the quest item.
- Afrit - Handler Aerco in Afrit is looking for trustworthy adventurers to run an errand to Nusibe Necropolis. But he will not give this important task to anyone who does not have enough faction. Rumor has it there are weapons involved.
- Afrit – Flarewings around Afrit and in Sands of Sorrow will no longer flee when low on health.
- Cragwind Ridge - The drop rate of Mistral Slivers in Cragwind Ridge has been increased significantly.
- Cragwind Ridge - Named Cyclops in Cragwind Ridge will now always drop at least 2 Mistral Slivers.
- Gorgalog Swamp - Treants of the Flordiel are now harvestable through Lumberjacking.
- Gorgalog Swamp - Gorgaloks are now harvestable through skinning.
- Gorgalog Swamp - Ichtakhta are now harvestable through Quarrying.
- Gorgalog Swamp - The Flordiel Emissary, Esurin, is now indifferent to all players.
- Gorgalog Swamp - The Flordiel Emissary, Esurin, now offers all quests to players regardless of their faction level.
- Gorgalog Swamp - The Flordiel Emissary, Esurin, will now replace the Flordiel Guidance Ring if it is destroyed.
- Gorgalog Swamp - All Mnalus now have a chance to drop "Undamaged Fungal Fiber".
- Gorgalog Swamp - Increased the drop rate of Gorgalok Tribal Necklaces, Gorgalok Totems, Lesser Flordiel Symbols, Flordiel Symbols, Ichtakhta Eyes, and Ichtakhta Antennae.
- Lucent Outpost - Experience and coin rewards for many quests from the Lucent Outpost have been adjusted
- Pantheon of the Ancients - The heavy-fighter Cloak of the Pantheon's ability, Guardian of Moraj, now properly nullifies 50% of all damage taken for 15 seconds upon use for the wearer's group. As always, all Cloaks of the Pantheon are only usable within the Immortal Sanctum.
- Shoreline Ruins - Stormwynd Zombies will now drop intact essences.
- Shoreline Ruins - The inhabitants of Stormwynd Keep and Stormwynd Beacon now respawn more quickly.
- Temple of Dailuk – The hyenas have had their population density decreased.
- Temple of Dailuk – The Seared Bones are now flagged as KOS.
- Xennumet - The drop rate of Xennu shards has been increased (This took effect last patch, but was not mentioned)
- Xennumet – The weapons from the Xenn technology quest lines have had their rarities increased to heroic.
- Xennumet – The main Xennumet quest line is now active.
- Xennumet - The actual Xennumet dungeon can now be accessed but requires completion of the main quest line first.
- Xennumet - New Xenn tech quests have been added, including upgrades to Xeno dar greaves and breastplate, as well as new items altogether.
- Gift of the Prince's proc effect, Infuriate, has been modified. It continues to increase melee damage caused by 20%, but now also decreases the time between auto-attacks by 20% as well as adding an amount of hate to your offensive target on behalf of your defensive target. The hate adding portion of the effect will not fire if you are your own defensive target. The proc rate and duration of the effect has been reduced.
- The drop rate of intact essences has been increased for all types.
- Some significant enhancements to graphics performance on the High and Highest Performance settings should be seen.
~The Vanguard Team