For all of you Defense of the Ancients fans, IceFrog is finally done with version 6.60 of DotA, and it's now released! You can download it from the official DotA download site, and also check out the changelog for everything new / changed.
The changelog is fairly extensive and includes two new heroes, many hero reworks, lots of balancing, new items, new game modes and much more.
- Added a new hero Batrider to the Scourge
- Added a new hero Tauren Chieftain to the Sentinel
- Lightning Revenant: Reworked
- Added a new basic item Ghost Scepter
- Added a new basic item Quelling Blade
- Added a new basic item Talisman of Evasion
- Added a new recipe item Poor Man's Shield
- Added a new recipe item Force Staff
- Added a new recipe item Khadgar's Pipe of Insight
- Added a new recipe item Magic Wand
- Added a new game mode -cd (-CaptainsDraft)
- Added a new game mode -rs (-randomside) to randomize which side your team starts in. This does not shuffle the players. It just places a team randomly as either Sentinel or Scourge.
- Added -random Intelligence/Strength/Agility. It gives you 100 less bonus gold than the 250 bonus gold the regular -random gives you.