As of 12:01 EDT the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collector's Edition Headstart is officially underway! Tens of thousands of eager players are now hitting the servers as Mythic Entertainment passes a milestone from beta to their special pre-release headstart phase for pre-order customers.
With that in mind, we'd like to remind you that we've worked over the past year or so (and longer in some cases) across the entire Curse Network to ensure we've deployed the proper community support to help guide players through their adventures in Warhammer Online. For those of you that may have missed our news a few days ago, we'd like to once again remind everyone that much the same as World of Warcraft does. Here's a quick recap of all of the Warhammer Online services you'll find across the Curse Network as you prepare to dive into the game for the first time!
- Curse Client -- Allows easy management of your game AddOns (currently both World of Warcraft and Warhammer Online are supported), as well as the ability to upload gameplay data (quests, items, NPCs, etc.) to WarDB.com.
- Warhammer Online AddOns -- Change the way your User Interface looks with ease! Warhammer Online allows installation of LUA AddOns, and we've provided full support for them on Curse.com
- WarDB.com -- A comprehensive Warhammer Online database offering a plethora of tools for your out-of-game planning, including a Career Builder, Renown Builder, Battlefield Maps, and much more.
- Warhammer Alliance -- The largest Warhammer Online discussion community in the world, featuring discussion forums frequented by developers and players alike, unique content, and much more with a dedicated staff of moderators and administrators.
- TheWarWiki -- A wiki created by the Warhammer Alliance team, and contributed to by the community of players who make Warhammer Online their gaming home.
We'll continue to provide any support necessary to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for anyone who decides to step foot into the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning world, and we look forward to any feedback or suggestions the community has to improve our services!