Thanks to the Warhammer Alliance Dev Tracker, we've found out that the NDA for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning may drop tomorrow! Mark Jacobs paid a visit to Warhammer Alliance to provide some updates about upcoming stuff, and spilled the beans on the coming NDA lift!
4) As to the NDA, we expect to lift it tomorrow morning. I was hoping it was going to be today but I wanted to wait till I got the beta reports from the weekend and we just didn't have enough time to get everything coordinated with our partners in order for the press release to go out today. This is not the fault of GOA at all, we just had a lot of data to go through and by the time we did that, it would have been too late to put out the release today. As to the three issues that were holding up the release, I'll be discussing them tomorrow. While I wish that we could have lifted the NDA a couple of weeks ago, I'll explain why tomorrow. Given how many MMOs/games don't lift the NDA until launch (or just before or in some cases, never), our lifting it more than 4 weeks (only slightly but it's still 4+ weeks out), is more than sufficient for all the information about the game to hit the Internet.
What does this mean for Warhammer Alliance and the Curse Network as a whole? Well, here's a quick preview from Garthilk:
- Guides Section - A place to write and submit guides.
- Reviews & Impressions - A place to tell us about your WAR experiences.
- Postcards From the Front - A place to upload screenshots, or share links to videos.
- WARDB.com - A massive database of game information.
- A WAR Wiki - A Warhammer Alliance WAR Wiki.
We will also, of course, fully support any interface modifications here on Curse.com as well as on our project management website, CurseForge.
You can already begin discussing WARDB by heading over to the special forum section on Warhammer Alliance, so be sure to get your suggestions in for the database in advance, and keep an eye out for its beta launch when the NDA is lifted!