Today Mythic pushed out a round of hot fixes for Warhammer Online. Check out the notes below.
Quote from: Mythic (Source)
Below are today's round of Hot Fix notes.
Please note: There are several fixes pertaining to the Wild Hunt Live Event that we identified as a result of player feedback. Thank you for continuing to provide feedback both in game and on the Official Forums.
Wild Hunt Live Event
- The Stag of Kurnous will now grant tome credit upon death.
- Adjusted the difficulty in the Tiers 1 and 2 Hunter’s Vale instance to be more appropriate to their target level.
- Spirit of Kurnous will now remain spawned indefinitely during the Wild Hunt event, instead of despawning upon public quest completion.
- Hunter’s Vale: Shaman and Squig Herder rewards have been corrected for this Public Quest.
- The Curse of Kurnous: This Public Quest will now be available immediately after reset of a successful completion.
- Render Unto Kurnous: The tier one, tier two and tier three versions of this quest now properly direct players where to go.
Combat and Careers
- All Auras: Auras will no longer persist while under the effects of the Coward’s Reward debuff.
Knight of the Blazing Sun
- All Commands: Commands will no longer persist while under the effects of the Coward’s Reward debuff.
- Judgment: This ability will once again build Righteous Fury.
Land of the Dead
Tomb of the Vulture Lord
- Temple of Ualatp: Corrected an issue preventing the ground symbols in the this Public Quest from being visible.
Realm vs. Realm
Campaign / Open RvR
- Coward’s Reward: This ability will now correctly override other shape changing abilities.
- Shining Way: Fixed an issue that was preventing the siege ram pads from spawning in the correct location.