A new update for BioWare Mythic's free-to-play, arena-style PvP title Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes has been applied today, featuring the following:
- New Scenario: The Pyramid of Settra - The 'Relic Rush' in the pyramid is the fourth scenario available! The possession of relics will give you points, while you try to steal more relics and defend the ones you gathered.
- New Hero: Amenadresh - Play the mystical Liche Priest who uses the chants of ancient Nehekara to bolster his allies and curse his foes!
- Free Hero Rotation Changed - Aessa, Bax and Nethys; take the fight to your enemies!
- Changes to Elite Tactics - Elite versions of tactics may no longer be slotted in a Mastery loadout together with their corresponding normal version. Any Heroes that had both elite and normal versions of a tactic slotted together in a Mastery loadout will have both versions un-slotted upon their first login.
- Skins with Benefits
- The chance to inspect Other People’s Profiles
- A new Trophy System
The above trailer shows off The Pyramid of Settra map, challenging all three teams to battle for Relics which will begin spawning in a central chamber and in the three adjacent anti-chambers. Teams will find victory by successfully depositing these relics into their designated treasure rooms, needing to balance the defense of their riches with attacking the other two teams.
The game is currently in open beta testing; if you haven’t had a chance to check it out, head on over to http://wrathofheroes.com/ to sign up and enter the arena!