World of Tanks is a free-to-play armored warfare MMO by Wargaming.net with highly customizable and flexible gameplay. Upgrade and develop authentic vehicles, and try tons of weapons. Each unit type has strengths and weaknesses, and in the right hands can help to make or break team objectives.
Check out the above new trailer! Update 7.0 will bring a ton of new content to the game:
- Added 2 new maps: ‘Swamps’ and ‘Fjords’
- Added new ‘special’ vehicles: Su-85 I and Pz IV Hydraulic (both are available in the shop during the test)
- Added ‘box’ vehicles: Pz II J, BT-SV and MTLS-14 (all are available in shop during the test)
- Fix for issues with tank models
- Fix for the major issues of getting stuck on all maps
- On some maps animated birds were added
- Clan emblems added on the tanks
- Fully reworked the collision models of these tanks:
- Germany: Pz VI Tiger, Pz 38(t), VK 3601(H), JagdPz IV, VK 3002 (DB), Pz III/IV, Pz 38H735(f), Pz S35 739(f), Pz B2 740(f), Pz 38 NA, E-100.
- USA: M4 Sherman, T29, T32, T30, T14, M5 Stuart, M7, M2 med, M4A2E4, Ram II.
- USSR: Т-34, KV, MS-1, А-20, SU-18, IS-3, Т-44, SU-85B, SU-14, Valentine LL, Matilda LL, KV-3, Т-54, IS-7, KV-13, Object 704, А-32.
Some gameplay, interface, and mechanics features have also been overhauled - full patch notes can be found at the official site. The first public test of v7.0 officially ends tomorrow, November 23rd.
In addition to all of this exciting World of Tanks news, be sure to log in from 11:30AM UTC on November 24th through 11:00AM UTC on November 28th to take advantage of Tanksgiving! Full Tanksgiving details will be released in the future, but here's a sneak peek:
During the Tanksgiving Special, the following tanks will earn double credits for every battle they participate in:
- StuG III
- JagdPz IV
More details to come at the WoT community portal! For more information about World of Tanks, check out worldoftanks.com.