I literally just shouted YES (bolded and in caps IRL) after reading the updated patch notes for 4.0.6, which Zarhym just gave a heads-up about. Seriously. "The Reputation Pane now saves which reputation categories are expanded or collapsed."
Join me in the excitement, because that is by far and away the best patch note I've ever seen for World of Warcraft. It's been needed since the collapsible functionality was introduced to the Reputation Pane, way back in... hmm. I think it's been needed for more than six years, actually.
There are other awesome additions to the 4.0.6 PTR patch notes, so let's just skip to the list of what's new, shall we?
- All guild banners now reward bonus reputation in addition to honor and experience.
Dungeons & Raids
- Level 85 players can now choose any normal dungeon via the Dungeon Finder. Choosing Random Dungeon will still not add these lower-level dungeons into the rotation.
- The Vortex Pinnacle
- The wind direction and fun coefficient of the Cyclones that appear in Heroic difficulty during the Altairus encounter have improved clarity.
- Strand of the Ancients
- The Teleporters on defense will now teleport players based on which line of gates have been destroyed, rather than directly behind that gate. For example, if a player clicks the Teleporter at the Blue gate when one of the beach gates has been destroyed, it will put the player behind the Red gate.
- Inquisition is no longer dispellable.
- Rebuke can now be trained by all paladins at level 54. Existing characters will need to visit their trainer, even if they had talented Rebuke before.
- Talent Specializations
- Denounce now has a spell overlay.
- The Rebuke talent has been replaced with a new passive talent, Sacred Shield. Paladins who had Rebuke before will automatically have Sacred Shield. Sacred When reduced below 30% health, paladins gain the Sacred Shield effect. The Sacred Shield absorbs X damage and increases healing received by 20%. Lasts 15 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds. Undispellable.
- Zealotry is no longer dispellable.
- Bug Fixes
- Word of Glory will no longer reset the swing timer.
- Archaeology fragments now have a hard cap of 200 per race. Players will not be able to collect additional fragments until they complete artifacts to take them down below 200 fragments. Players with more than 200 fragments will not lose additional fragments in 4.0.6, but in a future patch we may remove any fragments above 200.
- Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems.
- New meta gems have been added: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (Agility/3% critical damage), Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (Strength/3% critical damage), and Burning Shadowspirit Diamond (Intellect/3% critical damage). These new recipes are unbound and can drop from any Cataclysm creature. The new meta gems have a requirement of 3 red gems equipped.
- The cooldown on the Horde Battle Standard has been adjusted to 10 minutes to be consistent with the Alliance version.
- Players can now individually remove raid world markers.
- The Reputation Pane now saves which reputation categories are expanded or collapsed.
- Character Info Window
- The Haste display on the Character Info window (C) now shows the total haste percentage, rather than only haste from haste rating.
- Unit Frames
- Predicted healing (previously only available for Raid Frames and raid-style Party Frames) has been added to the following unit frames: Player Frame, Party Frame, Target Frame, Focus Frame.
- Addon Changes
- Canceling buffs are only restricted during combat.
- The direction of spell flyouts are set via attribute.
- Console commands have been added to the login screens: ExportInterfaceFiles art, ExportInterfaceFiles code.
Quests & Creatures
- Tol Barad
- Quest turn-in NPCs have been added to Baradin Base Camp and Hellscream's Reach in Tol Barad Peninsula for the Tol Barad bonus quests. This will allow players to turn in these quests if the original quest givers in Tol Barad are not available.
- Kill credit for the Tol Barad bonus quest bosses will now be granted to players who have helped attack them, even if they are not in the same group. These bosses include Problim, Archmage Galus, Warden Silva, and Svarnos.
- The Farson Keep Prisoner summoned for the quest "Walk A Mile In Their Shoes" will now only be visible to the player who summoned him.