- Obsidian Sanctum 25-man loot: Chestplate of the Great Aspects (Plate), Wyrmrest Band (Ring)
- Obsidian Sanctum 10-man loot: Signet of the Accord, Dragon Hide Bag
- Blackmsithing: 7 new recipes
- Tailoring' Epic Cloth:'Ebonweave Set, Spellweave Set, Moonshroud Set
- Tailoring Blue Cloth: Frostsavage Set
- 'New Jewelcrafting' Recipe: Titanium Frostguard Ring
- Heroic Mode is now available for the following dungeons: Utgarde Pinnacle, The Oculus, Azjol-Nerub, CoT:Stratholme. (src)
- A new raid instance 10/25-man is available! The Obsidian Sanctum, also referred to as Chamber of Aspects: Black, is a raid dungeon with the portal located under Wyrmrest temple in Dragonblight. (src)
- Naxxramas 25-man is now itemized. (src)
- WoWhead updated to the latest build 8926
New Glyphs - Druid, Paladin, Shaman
Glyph of Dash - Reduces the cooldown of your Dash ability by 20%.
Glyph of Seal of Blood - Your Seal of Blood or Seal of the Martyr increases the mana received from Spiritual Attunement by 10% while active.
Glyph of Seal of Righteousness - Reduces the cost of your Judgement spells by 10% while Seal of Righteousness is active.
Glyph of Seal of Vengeance - Your Seal of Vengeance or Seal of Corruption also grants 10 expertise while active.
Glyph of Ghost Wolf - Your Ghost Wolf form regenerates an additional 1% of your maximum health every 5 sec.
Azure Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Azure Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
Black Mammoth - Summons and dismisses a rideable Black Mammoth Mount. This is a very fast mount.
Black Polar Bear - Summons and dismisses a rideable Black Polar Bear. This is a very fast mount.
Blue Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Blue Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
Brown Polar Bear - Summons and dismisses a rideable Brown Polar Bear. This is a very fast mount.
Bronze Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Bronze Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
Red Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Red Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
Twilight Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Twilight Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
7 new recipes
Enchant Ring - Stamina: Permanently enchant a ring to increase Stamina by 24. Only the Enchanter's rings can be enchanted, and enchanting a ring will cause it to become soulbound.
Enchant Weapon - Accuracy: Permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase critical strike and hit rating by 25. Requires a level 60 or higher item.
Enchant Weapon - Berserking (Not yet implemented): Proc based enchant causing "Strength increased by 200 but armor reduced by 50%."
Enchant Weapon - Black Magic: Permanently enchant a melee weapon to cause your damaging spells to sometimes inflict a painful curse. Requires a level 60 or higher item.
Certificate of Ownership - Allows you to rename your pet.
Titanium Frostguard Ring
Death Knight (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Bloody Vengeance: Reduced to 3 ranks, stacking up to 9% damage (Old: 5 ranks, stacked up to 15% damage)
- Annihilation: Changed to 33% instead of 30%. Same outcome, just different numbering.
- Killing Machine: Now only has 50% chance to proc on crit (Old: 100% chance)
- Frigid Dreadplate: Changed to 33% instead of 30%. Same outcome, just different numbering.
- Merciless Combat: Damage reduced to 12% (Old: 20%)
- Rime: Now increases your Icy Touch crit chance by 15% and gives it a 15% chance for a free Howling Blast (Old: Increases damage of Icy Touch and Howling Blast by 30%).
- Howling Blast: Tooltip damage reduced
- Blood of the North: Changed to 33% instead of 30%. Same outcome, just different numbering.
- Frost Strike: Damage reduced to 30% (down from 50%)
- Necrosis: Now deals 10% Shadow damage (down from 25%)
- Blood-Caked Blade: Hits for 20% weapon damage plus 10% for each diseases (Old: 50% weapon damage for each disease on target)
- Desecration: Damage increase reduced to 5% (Old: 10%, as if it was ever working before)
- Unholy Blight: Damage reduced significantly, to 37 tooltip damage (Old: 152). Also now has a one minute cooldown and lasts 14 seconds, down from 20.
Druid (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Nature's Splendor changed: Increases the duration of your Moonfire, Insect Swarm, Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom and Flourish spells by 2/3 sec. (old: 2/3%)
- Improved Insect Swarm is now available.
- Gale Winds now increases damage done by your Hurricane and Typhoon spells by 15/30% (old: 25/50%), and increases the range of your Cyclone spell by 2/4 yards.
- Eclipse cooldown reduced from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Infected Wounds attack speed reduction has been lowered, it's now -3/7/10%.
- Berserk cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 minutes and description changed: When activated, this ability temporarily grants you 30% of your maximum health while in Bear Form or Dire Bear Form, causes your Mangle (Bear) and Maul attacks to hit up to 3 targets, and reduces the energy cost of all your Cat Form abilities by -50%. Lasts 15 sec. You cannot use Tiger's Fury while Berserk is active. Clears the effect of Fear and makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
- Mother Bear has been renamed to Protector of the Pack, and it's now available.
- Natural Reaction is now available.
- Abolish Poison duration lowered from 1 min to 8 secs.
- Subtlety now reduces the chance of your spells to be dispelled (old version: only healing over time spells were affected).
- Replenish restore values changed, it's now 8 Energy, 4 Rage, 1% Mana or 16 Runic Power per tick.
- Gift of the Earthmother changed: Reduces the base global cooldown of your Rejuvenation and Lifebloom spells by 2/4/6/8/10%, and causes your Healing Touch and Nourish spells to refund 1/2/3/4/5% of their base cost for each healing over time effect on the target.
Hunter (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Aspect of the Viper changed: The hunter takes on the aspect of the viper, each ranged attack regenerates a percentage of maximum mana equal to base ranged weapon speed, but reduces your total damage done by -50%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.
- Cobra Strikes now causes your pet's next 2 special attacks to critically hit. (old version: next 3 special attacks)
- Invigoration changed: When your pet scores a critical hit with a special ability, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly regenerate 1% mana.
- Improved Steady Shot mana reduction lowered from 40 to 20%.
- Hunting Party now lasts for 15 secs.
- Lock and Load now cause your next Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. (old version: your next 3 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells were affected by this talent).
- T.N.T critical strike chance lowered from 5/10/15% to 3/6/9%.
[[Image:mage.gif]] Mage (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Gives your Frost damage spells a 5/10% chance to grant you (old version: chance to apply) the Fingers of Frost effect, which treats your next 2 Frost spells cast as if the target were Frozen. Lasts 15 sec.
- Deep Freeze rank 4 damage lowered.
Paladin (8926: Skills | Talents)
Priest (8926: Skills | Talents)
Rogue (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Hunger for Blood now refunds 15 energy. (old description: "refunds the energy cost")
haman (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Thunderstorm has new ranks (rank 1-4) and knock up range increased to 6 yards: You call down a bolt of lightning, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 5% mana to you and deals 1450 to 1656 Nature damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back 6 yards.
- Lava Flows bonus spell damage lowered: Increases the amount of bonus spell damage on your Flametongue Weapon by an additional 15/30/45%, and increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Lava Burst spell by an additional 24%.
- Storm, Earth and Fire changed: Your Lightning Bolt gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your spell power, your Earth Shock's range is increased by 1/2/3/4/5 yards and the periodic damage done by your Flame Shock is increased by 10/20/30/40/50%.
- Totem of Wrath rank 4 damage increased: Summons a Totem of Wrath with 5 health at the feet of the caster. The totem increases the damage done by spells and effects by 280 for all party and raid members, and increases the critical strike chance of spells and effects by 3% against all enemies within 40 yards. Lasts 2 min.
- Shamanistic Focus now reduces the mana cost of your Shock spells by -45%. (old version: After landing a melee critical strike, you enter a Focused state. The Focused state reduces the mana cost of your next Shock spell by 60%.)
- Maelstrom Weapon now affects healing spells: When you critically hit with a melee weapon, you reduce the cast time of your next Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning or Lava Burst, Lesser Healing Wave, Healing Wave or Chain Heal spell by 4/8/12/16/20%. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Nature's Guardian cooldown reduced from 8 to 5 seconds.
- Ancestral Awakening healing lowered: When you critically heal with your Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave, you summon an Ancestral spirit to aid you, instantly healing the lowest health friendly party or raid target within 40 yards for 7/13/20% of the amount healed. (old: 20/40/60%)
- Tidal Waves changed: You have a 20/40/60/80/100% chance after you cast Chain Heal to lower the cast time of your next Lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wave spell by 30%. In addition, your Healing Wave gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus healing effects and your Lesser Healing Wave gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus healing effects.
Warlock (8926: Skills | Talents)
Warrior (8926: Skills | Talents)
- Wrecking Crew - Your melee critical hits Enrage you, increasing all damage caused by 2/4/6/8/10% for 12 sec.
- Commanding Shout is now a raid wide buff: Increases maximum health of all party and raid members within 20 yards by 1080. Lasts 2 min.
- Enrage now gives you a 30% chance to receive a 2/4/6/8/10% damage bonus for 12 sec after being the victim of a damaging attack.
- Rampage now affects ranged critical hit, in addition to melee. (Your melee critical hits cause you to go on a rampage, increasing ranged and melee critical hit chance of all party and raid members within 45 yds by 5%. Lasts 10 sec.)
- Titan's Grip allows you to equip two-handed axes, maces and swords in one hand. Also reduces your chance to hit with melee abilities that require weapons by -15%.
- Devastate changed: Sunder the target's armor causing the Sunder Armor effect. In addition, causes 80% of weapon damage plus 101 for each application of Sunder Armor on the target. The Sunder Armor effect can stack up to 5 times.
- New Talent - Improved Spell Reflection (Tier 4) - Reduces the chance you'll be hit by spells by -2/4%, reduces the cooldown of your Spell Reflection ability by -2/5 sec and when the ability is used it will reflect the first spell cast against the 2/4 closest party members.