This article lists all the Northrend daily quests currently ingame. Currently it is update to date with the latest Wrath of the Lich King beta build and when new builds introduce more daily quests, we will post an updated version of this article.
There's only one daily quest so far in Borean Tundra, in Coldarra. It is the exact same quest as the regular Drake Hunt. Take Raelorasz's Spear in Transitus Shield and catch a drake hatchling. That's it. 7.10g for 1 minute.
Alliance exclusive daily quests in this zone. One to repeat the very nice aerial combat quest and kill gargoyles rewarding7.10g and +250 Explorers' League. The second is bombing the blockade cannons and the nearby pirates at Westguard Keep. Very entertaining quest even to come back to at level 80. 4.70g and +250 Valiance Expedition
So far the only daily quest of the zone is defending the Wyrmrest Temple. This quest gives you control of a red dragon with Immolate, Fire Breath, Renew and Blazing Speed spells to kill 3 big, 5 small blue dragons attacking the Temple and to destabilize the Azure Dragonshrine to stop whatever evil they are doing there. As an added bonus if you complete the quest in 2 minutes you get an achievement.
15.56g and +250 Wyrmrest Accord
There are 8 daily quests in this zone, all located in one of 3 PVP areas. The Blackriver Logging Camp is just killing 10 NPC attackers or players, the Blue Sky Logging camp has a similar quest and you can also collect Shredder parts, return broken Shredders and heal wounded NPC defenders. The most intriguing area is Venture Bay where an Alliance, Horde and Venture Co ship are docked and you can drive away Venture Co NPCs, kill enemy players, kill the enemy faction's ship captain. The interesting bit is that these last 3 dailies reward Venture Coins (in addition to gold) which can be turned in for nice rewards.
4x 15.56g and +250 Warsong Offensive/Alliance Vanguard
1x 15.56g and +250 Horde Expedition
3x 15.56g and 10x Venture Coins
Since these daily quests are for level 74, they reward a little less gold then expected, but since there are 8 of them and they can be completed really fast, none can complain. Over 120g and quite some reputation in a half an hour.
List of Grizzly Hills daily quests
I wasn't the biggest fan of the Argent Stand questline, so the daily quest that replaces the main quests - helping out 4 captains of the commander - didn't win me over either. But if you complete the quest within 30 minutes there's extra reward, which makes it a little nicer. Currently that is an extra +350 reputation and 38.27g! So the little tasks at the 4 captains vary every other day just like in Sholazar Basin (read below), mostly they rehash the previous quests:
- Alchemist Finklestein needs your help to create a truth serum for his prisoner. To cook it you get a 40 second counter to find a random material on the shelves of the lab, however there are 2 storage rooms so if you can't find it in one, there's no way you can go through the other in time. Start again the whole cauldron. Pretty annoying. Oh and there's 6 random items to find. 4.76g and +75 Argent Crusade
- Captain Rupert gives you orders to incinerate fallen soldiers or restore the courage of scared ones or close the Nerubian tunnels. 4.76g and +75 Argent Crusade
- Captain Brandon wants you to collect water poppies, standard, 4.76g and +75 Argent Crusade
- Captain Grondel needs wood for fire or to kill crocodiles or to gather medallions from troll corpses. 4.76g and +75 Argent Crusade
When finishing there's 18.89g and +250 Argent Crusade. Even on the first try it took no more than 25 minutes, on the second and third day it can be as low as 15 minutes. So it's 37.93g and +600 Argent Crusade, with the time bonus it goes up to 76.20g and +950 Argent Crusade. These count as 5+1 daily quests by the way.
After the long (and fun) questline I chose The Oracles, so I can only comment their daily quests. Now the thing about these daily quests is that they are not actually daily quests, but as far as I can tell, bi-daily or tri-daily. What that means is there are 3 questgivers in Rainspeak Canopy and they give a random daily quest every day from a given set. These quests are fairly similar, the only difference is how you accomplish it.
- Soo-nee's quests have you either control Haiphoon, the Great Tempest to consume elementals, or kill some wind and air elementals yourself or sing a few songs on top the 4 great pillar or at the 3 lakes of the zone. 20.63g and +500 The Oracles
- Soo-met's Kartak's hold quest set you on destroying 50 Frenzyheart warriors by either using 3 crystals that summon storms and laser beams or control a huge cat Shoo-lun, Will of the Titan to kill them yourself. 29.80g and +700 The Oracles
- Soo-say's set of quest is actually just one, there's no variation here. Grab a gurloc and use it to dig up shiny treasures. The quest is pretty annoying but the gurlocs are adoowable so it's okay. 19.34g and +500 The Oracles
There's a slight variation among The Oracles and Frenzyheart quests, but in terms of reputation gain and gold reward they are the same. All in all these 3 are the highest level and probably best daily quests, oh and they reward 69.77g and +1700 The Oracles/Frenzyheart Tribe for about 25 minutes.
The Storm Peaks
Most dailies come after unlocking the Sons of Hodir in Dun Niffelem, but there is one earlier as well.
- Landmines are fun and Blizzard knows this. Garm's attacking soldiers are to be undermined again and again. Since there's an overstock on mines, we can use them! 20g
- Fjorn's Anvil (yes, an object, not an NPC) wants more metal for the Frost Giants so kill some Brittle Revenants (ice elemental) and its essence to cool some hot iron scraps. 22g and +250 The Sons of Hodir
- Hodir's Horn (yes, again an object) asks you to put some more spirits to rest and Thunderfall. 29g and +250 The Sons of Hodir
- Hodir's Helm needs polish so off you go to the nearest cave for some ooze "stuff". 29g and +250 The Sons of Hodir
The anvil and horn quests I found mandatory to do for 2 days to gain high enough reputation to continue the questline and unlock the helm. Interesting new design if this is not a bug.
Now the cooking daily quests are pretty interesting. In fact the whole cooking system is pretty interesting. When learning Grand Master cooking you get a set of food you can cook using fish and meat from Northrend and there is no more from the vendor. Most of these foods give a Well Fed buff of 30 rating of one kind and 40 stamina or 35 spellpower and 40 stamina or 60 attack power and 40 stamina etc.
The daily quests reward you with 1x Dalaran Cooking Award, however you need 3 of these for a recipe that allows you to cook an upgraded version of the previous foods, giving 40 rating instead of 30, 46 spell power instead of 35, 80 attack power instead of 60 and so on. 40 stamina stays at 40. To actually cook 1 of these yummy foods you need 1x Northern Spice too, which can be bought in stacks of 10 for 1x Dalaran Cooking Award. That gives 10 buff food 1 day for anyone who does the daily cooking quest, no more. Of course now the token and the spice aren't BoP so they can be traded kinda undermining this whole restriction.
Anyway there are 6 quests, you can do one of them every day, they mostly need 2-4 meat from an easily accessible mob in Northrend and different items from the city, like half-empty glasses of wine, cheese from the cheese vendor's shop or fungus from the sewers (ewww!). 9.63g and +150 Kiron Tor and 1x Dalaran Cooking Award.
They are similar to the Cooking daily quests, they also reward 1 token to purchase recipes. 1 for uncut gems used for Jewelcrafter only unique gems, 2 for low-level gem designs, 5 for high-level gem designs, 8 for metagem designs. The actual quests require 1 drop from a random creature, like a Vrykul or a Revenants or a Shoveltusk plus 2 cut green gems. In turn they reward 7.40g and 1x Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Trophy