Recently Blizzard updated the official Wrath of the Lich King calculator with numerous of changes and adjustments for the Hunter class. Hopefully we'll see these changes in the next beta build.
- Focused Fire (Tier 2) - Updated stats/description: All damage caused by you is increased by 1/2% while your pet is active and the critical strike chance of your pet's special abilities by 10/20% while Kill Command is active. (was the critical strike chance of your Kill Command ability).
- Pathfinding (Tier 3) - Updated stats/description: Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 4/8%, and increases your speed while mounted by 5/10%. The mounted movement speed increase does not stack with other effects. (old version: Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 4/8%)
- Masters Call (Tier 3) replaced with Aspect Mastery.
- Aspect Mastery moved from Tier 10 to Tier 3, and changed to 1 rank: Increases the mana returned from your Aspect of the Viper by 10%, reduces the damage done to you while in Aspect of the Monkey by 10% and increases the attack power bonus gained with Aspect of the Hawk by 50%.
- Spirit Bond (Tier 5) - Updated stats/description: While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate 1/2% of total health every 10 sec and increases healing done to you and your pet by 5/10%. (old version did not have the increase healing part).
- Animal Handler (Tier 6) - Updated stats/description: Increases your pet's chance to hit by 2/4% and reduces the cooldown of your Master's Call ability by 5/10 sec.
- New Tier 10 Talent - Seperation Anxiety: When your pet is greater than 20 yards from you or is out of line of sight of you, its damage is increased by 2/4/6/8/10%, and when you and your pet are within 20 yards of each other, you and you pet's movement speed is increased by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Improved Stings (Tier 4) - Changed from five levels to three, stats changed: Increases the damage done by your Serpent Sting by 10/20/30% and the mana drained by your Viper Sting by 10/20/30%. In addition, reduces the chance Stings will be dispelled by 10/20/30%.
- Trueshot Aura now affects the whole raid. Rapid Recuperation (Tier 8) - Updated description: Reduces the mana and focust cost of all shots and abilities by you and your pet by 20/40/60% while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain mana equal to 50/100/150% of the damage you do under the effect of Rapid Killing over 6 sec.
- Marked for Death (Tier 10) - Updated stats/description: Increases the damage done by your shots and the damage done by your pet's special abilities by 2/4/6/8/10%, on the marked targets, and increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Kill Shot or Chimera Shot by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Chimera Shot (Tier 11) - Updated stats/description: You deal 125% weapon damage (was 150%), refreshing the current Sting (old version consumed the current Sting) on your target and triggering an effect. Serpent Sting unchanged. Viper Sting - Instantly restores mana to you equal to 60% of the total amount drained by your Viper Sting. Scorpid Sting - Attempts to Disarm the target for 10 sec. This effect cannot occuer more than once per 1 minute.
- New Tier 2 Talent - T.N.T: Your Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Explosive Shot have a 5/10/15% chance to stun targets for 2 secs when they deal damage, and increases the critical strike chance of your Explosive Shot and Explosive Trap by 5/10/15%.
- New Tier 4 Talent - Lock and Load: You have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target and a 5/10/15% when you Sting a target to cause your next 3 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo.
- New Tier 5 Talent - Hunter vs. Wild: Increases you and your pet's attack power and ranged attack power equal to 10/20/30% of your total Stamina.
- Clever Traps (Tier 3) has been removed.
- Deterrence is gone, and Deflection is now required for Counterattack.
- Deflection moved from Tier 2 to Tier 3 and changed from five ranks to three (2/4/6%).
- Trap Mastery moved from Tier 4 to Tier 3. Description is not finished yet.
- Survival Instincts moved from Tier 5 to Tier 2.
- Improved Feign Death renamed to Survival Tactics and moved from Tier 4 to Tier 3: It now reduces the cooldown of your Disengage ability by 2/4 sec. (instead of reducing the damage you take during feign death by 15/30).
- Survivalist (Tier 3) - Updated description: Increases your Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%. (old version: Increases total health by 2/4/6/8/10%)
- Surefooted (Tier 4): It now reduces duration on movement impairing effects by 16/25/50%.
- Wyvern Sting (Tier 7) range increased from 5-35yd to 4-41yd. Nature dot duration reduced from 12 sec to 6 sec.
- Potent Venom renamed Noxius Stings (Tier 8): If Wyver Sting is dispelled, the dispeller is also afflicted by Wyvern Sting lasting 16/25/50% of the duration remaining, and increases all damage done by you on target afflicted by your Serpent Sting by 1/2/3%.
- Readiness (Tier 9) cooldown lowered from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Hunting Party (Tier 10) - Updated stats/description: Your Arcane Shot, Explosive Shot and Steady Shot critical strikes have a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to restore 2% mana, 10 energy, 4 rage or 10 Runic Power to all members of your party. The cooldown of this talent has been removed.
- Explosive Shot (Tier 11) range increased from 5-35yd to 4-41yd, and it now does 416-486 damage and then 104-121 fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the target every second for 2 seconds.