Among the graphical upgrades introduced by the latest build (8714), there's a new vehicle combat uniframe/action bar In case you wonder what kind of vehicle The Etymidian is, it's a colossal weapon created by the titans and used in Freya questline that you can ride in The Avalanche (Sholazar Basin subzone) to destroy the Scourge Minions and their leaders (elites 80+).
Official Warlock Talent Calculator Updated (WotLK)
- Curse of Exhaustion range increased from 30 to 36 yards.
- Haunt casting time decreased to 1.5 sec (was 2 sec).
- Unholy Power: Soul Link requirement removed.
- Demonic Empathy: When you or your pet is critically hit, the other has a 33/66/100% chance to have their casting or attack speed increased by 30% for 8 sec.
- Metamorphosis cooldown increased from 3 min to 5 minutes. (New description: You transform into a Demon, with full health and mana. While in Demon Form, you gain Demonic abilities and your armor is increased to 360%, but your pet is no longer summoned. When leaving Demon Form, your health and mana is returned back to normal and your pet is re-summoned. Lasts 45 sec.)
- Bane no longer reduces the casting time of Haunt.
- Eternal Flames changed to Fire and Brimstone: Increases the damage of your Immolate spell by an amount equal to 5% of your spell power, and the critical strike chance of your Conflagrate spells is increased by 5% if the Immolate on target has 5 or fewer seconds remaining.
- Chaos Bolt cooldown reduced from 12 sec to 8 sec, damage increased by 2%.
Breath Duration Underwater
Tigole posted the following:
We are experimenting with increased breath duration underwater. Currently, in the beta, most players can stay under for three times as long. Forsaken can stay under 10 times as long as an old, normal character (used to be 4).