The second gate in Sunwell Plateau opened today during maintenance, meaning the US realms now have access to the M'uru encounter -- the fifth encounter in the zone -- leaving only Kil'jaeden himself left unchallenged.
So what can raids encountering M'uru expect? Here's some quick info on the M'uru encounter:
- Negative Energy -- Black beam frequently used on multiple targets. (~1k damage)
- Darkness -- This ability creates a large void zone which deals around 3000 shadow damage per second and spawns several Dark Fiends.
- Summons Shadowsword Berseker (Physical damage) and Shadowsword Fury Mage (Spellcaster; fire spells)
- Summons Void sentinel -- a large voidwalker that hits very hard (8-9k) and has a Shadow Pulse ability (AoE) which deals about 3-4k shadow damage. 8 Void Spawn appears upon a Void sentinel death.
- When M'uru dies, Entropius -- a large void fiend -- spawns and you must kill him to defeat the entire encounter.
Once progress is made on M'uru we'll update this article with any details undiscovered on the PTR.