Earlier today a new Public Test Realm patch was deployed and we know what was changed/added/updated.
A pretty major announcement was made earlier by Tigole. They are removing the Essence of Immortal Essence of Immortals] quest chain. This means that every realm will access the deeper parts of Sunwell Plateau automatically at the same time. More details further below.
The following changes are coming from the game files.
- Regrowth mana cost have been reduced, the new values are (from rank 1 to rank 9):
- rank 1 - 80 (was 100)
- rank 2 - 135 (was 170)
- rank 3 - 185 (was 230)
- rank 4 - 230 (was 285)
- rank 5 - 275 (was 345)
- rank 6 - 335 (was 420)
- rank 7 - 405 (was 505)
- rank 8 - 485 (was 605)
- rank 9 - 575 (was 720)
- rank 10 - 675 (was 845)
- Blink mana cost changed, it's now 21% of base Mana instead of 28% (live). (It was 15% of base mana in the previous build)
- Toughness (tooltip description changed)
- old: Increases your armor value from items by 2/4/6/8/10%, and reduces the duration of movement impairing effects on you by 10/20/30/40/50%.
- new: Increases your armor value from items by 2/4/6/8/10%, and reduces the duration of movement slowing effects on you by 10/20/30/40/50%.
PTR notes updated
The PTR patch notes on the official sites (US and EU) have been updated.
- Non-self % based haste spells will no longer stack with each other.
- Lifebloom: The bonus coefficient on the final bloom effect has been reduced by 20%. This spell will no longer cause error messages when interacting with Spellsteal or while the Druid is under the effects of Mind Control.
- Regrowth: The mana cost of this spell has been reduced by approximately 20%.
- Improved Mend Pet now has a 25/50 chance to remove one Curse, Disease, Magic, or Poison effect, up from 15/50%.
- Illumination: The mana energize from this talent no longer has a chance to set off other triggered effects.
Apologies that this update is coming so late but we pulled the Essence of Immortal quest chain about 2 weeks ago. That's why you haven't seen it on the Public Test Realm. The 3 gates will open automatically over time at equal intervals on all servers.
Regarding the taking back of the town on the Isle, however, that will still be dependent on completion of daily quests. Servers can race to see who can open their quest hub the fastest. But access to raid bosses has been made equal.
We really like the concept of cross-server competition. But the concept of the gates being tied to specific boss kills was not playing out as we had hoped. We plan to do future things that involve servers competing with one another through major events.