Patch notes on EU and US official websites have been updated with the new changes from the latest PTR build (7979), the most surprising change in this build is the Karazhan attunement that got removed, here are all the changes :
- Lifebloom: the healing coefficient has been reduced. This spell will no longer cause error messages when interacting with Spellsteal or while the Druid is under the effects of a Mind Control.
- Nurturing Instinct increases your healing spells by up to 50/100% of your Agility, and increases healing done to you by 10/20% while in Cat form.
- Improved Blink: This talent no longer reduces the mana cost of Blink. Instead, it increases the chance for all attacks to miss the Mage by 25% for 2/4 sec after Blink is cast.
- Icy Veins no longer stacks with Bloodlust, Heroism, or Power Infusion.
- Mana Shield: This spell will now get a percentage of the Mage’s bonus to spell damage as an additional effect.
- Power Infusion: Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell haste by 20% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%. Lasts for 15 seconds.This will not stack with other haste effects, such as Heroism, Bloodlust, or Icy Veins.
- Flametongue Weapon damage effects for rank 3 and above now also reduce healing done to the target by 50% and lasts 5 seconds.
- Flametongue Totem damage effects now also reduce healing done to the target by 50% and lasts 5 seconds.
- Ghost Wolf: Cast time reduced to 2 seconds, down from 3.
- The Global Cooldown of all Totems has been reduced to 1 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds.
- Healing Grace: This talent now reduces the chance your spells will be dispelled by 10/20/30%.The resistance to being dispelled modifier from this talent now applies correctly to Water Breathing.
- Rockbiter Weapon: Tooltip and error messages have been adjusted slightly.
- Shamanistic Rage is now a Physical ability instead of a Magic spell, and thus is no longer dispellable. It now reduces all damage taken by 30% and gives your successful melee attacks a chance to regenerate mana equal to 30% of your attack power. This lasts for 15 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Toughness will now also reduce the duration of movement impairing effects on you by 10/20/30/40/50%.
* (Removed from notes) Nature’s Swiftness and Elemental Mastery now share a 10 second cooldown.
- Emberstorm now also reduces the cast time of your incinerate spell by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Life Tap: This spell now has only 3 ranks. Each now costs a fixed percentage of maximum health to cast, and grants the same fixed percentage of maximum mana: Rank 1 is 5%, Rank 2 is 12%, and Rank 3 is 20%.
- Matchmaking: If a queued player has a personal rating higher than their team rating, the matchmaking system will now use the highest personal rating of a queued member of that team for matchmaking purposes, instead of the team rating. In addition, when making a calculation for rating gains and losses at the end of a match, the calculation will use the higher of the personal or team ratings on the opposing team.
- The benefits of drinking out of combat have been delayed while in the Arena. It will now take four seconds before the full benefit of the mana regeneration will come into effect.
- Battleground Rune Buffs:Speed, Restoration, and Berserking buffs received from battleground runes will no longer cause Stealth or Prowl to break.
Raids and Dungeons Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad
- Durnholde Lookouts no longer spawn in the Heroic version of the instance. The placement of creatures around Durnholde Keep in Heroic mode is now identical to that of Normal mode.
- Players will no longer need the Master’s Key to enter Karazhan. The gates to Karazhan will still require the Master’s Key to be unlocked.
- Deathwing Brood Cloak: These cloaks are now bound on equip instead of bound on pickup.
- PvP Relics: The bonus resilience from Idols, Librams, and Totems is no longer stackable by swapping between multiple relics.
- Shaman PvP Boots: The pre-Burning Crusade bonus to increase Ghost Wolf speed no longer works for players over level 60.
- Shattrath Flasks now work inside the Sunwell Plateau raid instance.
- Skull of Gul’dan: This item now shares its cooldown with other similar trinkets.
- Elites in Blade’s Edge Plateau Regions: These creatures now have an increased chance to drop rare depleted items.
Blizzcast Episode 2
The second episode of the official Blizzard Podcast, BlizzCast, is now available, check it out here !