Felmyst version 3 killed
We previously told you about how Felmyst would get changed quite extensively for the next PTR build.. and he was. We have the details of what was changed, see below!
Felmyst was completely reworked. So far one guild, Meet Your Makers have managed to kill him.
- Gas Nova now ticks for 1500. Damage was increased.
- Noxious Fumes added. Nature damage aura comparable to the one that Sapphiron has.
- No longer a duration on Mind Control from the clouds, If someone gets mind controlled you have to kill them.
- Encapsulate damage increased. Now ticks for 3500.
- 10 minute enrage timer is now in effect.
- Armor debuff (Corrosion) on the main tank changed to a Magic damage cast that makes you take double damage for X amount of seconds. (duration: 30 sec)
Magtheridon in 2.4
The current 2.4 patch notes are mentioning that Magtheridon's encounter received some changes, but they omitted Maggy is being turned into a TBC Onyxia because Blizzard included some goodies in his loot table such as a 20 slot epic bag (BoP, but not unique, so you can get several of them) and a green bag with 3 Black Temple quality gems in it, not to mention Badges of Justice and up to 25 gold per player on a single kill.
Fishing daily quests etc
2.4 patch added new fishing daily quests to the game, from what we know there are five quests which are given by Old Man Barlo:
These quests can only be taken by lvl 70 characters, but you need high fishing skill to complete most of these quests.
The reward is a Bag of Fishing Treasures. It contains 7g, a regular treasure, a junk item (grey quality), and rarely a noteworthy treasure.
- Four sooper Crocodile pets (Muckbreath's Bucket, Toothy's Bucket, Chuck's Bucket, Snarly's Bucket)
- The 2 Ring (not confirmed, but according to several testers on the PTR, you can get it from a Bag of Fishing Treasures)
- Eye of the Sea
- Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
- Recipe: Captain Rumsey's Lager
- Spun Truesilver Fishing Line