Salthem (EU Blue Poster) has updated the 2.3.2 PTR Patch Notes with some significant changes:
* Effects triggered from being critically hit: Many abilities and talents were changed in 2.3.0 to allow them to trigger from critical strikes that occurred while the player benefitting from them was sitting.
* Lifebloom: When this ability is refreshed it will take on the strength of the incoming Lifebloom effect, rather than maintain the existing strength.
* Conjure Mana Gem mana restore variance substantially reduced,(Rank 5 ��� Emerald) now restores 2340 to 2460 mana and has three charges.
* Icy Veins (NEW Frost Talent) decreases casting time of all spells by 20% and increases the chance your chilling effects will freeze the target by 10%. Lasts 20 sec. 3 min cooldown. It is now in the Cold Snap position in the talent tree.
* Hemorrhage weapon damage reduced from 125% to 110%, but the damage debuff has been increased.
* Shadowstep now awards 1 combo point.
* Earth Shield (Restoration) mana cost reduced, now it has a 30 second cooldown.
* Hex Shrunken Head: This item now has a 20 second shared cooldown with other similar trinkets.
* Characters may now possess up to five Paper Flying Machines in a single stack.
* Creatures with random player targeting crowd control abilities such as fear, charm, or sleep will now properly choose a random eligible target rather than just choosing the nearest eligible target.
* The various Hallow���s End broom mounts now have their proper real-time (rather than game-time) duration of 14 days.
* Tricky Treats now have their proper real-time (rather than game-time) duration of 24 hours.