Patch 2.3.2 will be on the PTR later tonight and the notes are now available. You can check them out below -- included in it is the Ice Block change to make it trainable, as well as several other class changes. Paladins got two major changes as well: Crusader Strike changed to deal 110% of weapon damage -- no longer affected by spell damage -- and Sanctified Judgements improved to return 80% of the Seal's mana cost on Judgement.
World of Warcraft PTR Patch 2.3.2
- /timetest is a command that can be run to provide information on game performance. /timetest 0 turns the command off. When the command is issued, the next time a player uses a flight master to travel, certain statistics will be measured and displayed at the end of that flight. All weather effects and spawns are shutdown during the test.
- Quest givers with blue question marks no longer show up on the minimap.
- NPC's who you have completed a quest for will display a question mark on mouseover rather than an exclamation point.
- The bank controls for the guildmaster level of a guild is now grayed out. A guildmaster always has full access to a guild bank and this cannot be changed.
- A "Withdraw-Repair Only" button has been added to the guild bank controls. If this is set for a guild rank, then that rank cannot actually withdraw funds from the guild bank, but they can still use that daily amount of money for repairs.
- You will now automatically stand up when attacked, even if the attack doesn’t land.
- Arcane Shot: Ranks 1-5 will once again deal bonus damage based on attack power.
- Aspect of the Viper effect increased.
- Freezing Trap is no longer limited to one target at a time.
- Pet leveling speed has been increased.
- Cold Snap (Frost) cooldown reduced. It is now in the Ice Block position in the talent tree. This ability will no longer reset the cooldown on Fire Ward.
- Conjure Mana Gem (Rank 6 - Emerald) now restores 1800 to 3000 mana and has three charges.
- Ice Block (Frost) is now available on the trainer to all mages at level 30.
- Icy Veins (NEW Frost Talent) decreases casting time of all spells by 20% and increases the chance your chilling effects will freeze the target by 25%. Lasts 20 sec. 3 min cooldown. It is now in the Cold Snap position in the talent tree.
- Crusader Strike (Retribution) now causes 110% of weapon damage and no longer gains any bonus from spell damage.
- Righteous Fury: This spell will no longer cost twice the listed mana to cast.
- Sanctified Judgements (Retribution) now returns 80% of the Seal's mana cost, increased from 50%.
- Cheat Death: When multiple attacks land simultaenously, all those resolved after the attack which triggered Cheat Death will now have their damage reduced by 90% as intended. However, the combat log will still report them doing full damage.
- Hemorrhage: Rank 4 of this ability no longer has its charges consumed by non-physical attacks and spells.
- Earth Shield (Restoration) mana cost reduced.
- Lightning Shield mana cost reduced.
- Water Shield now restores mana periodically regardless of how many charges remain. Duration increased to 10 minutes.
- The health cost taken from the Warlock after using Health Funnel will now remain consistent between uses.
- Defiance (Protection) weapon expertise will now work in all stances. This was a bug that has been fixed.
- Warriors no longer lose rage when using a macro to enter a stance they’re already in.
- Goldthorn Tea was erroneously unlearned by most players who had learned the recipe. The recipe has been re-enabled and can be learned again from Henry Stern in Razorfen Downs at no cost.
- Enchant Shield - Resilience now requires a Runed Fel Iron Rod instead of a Runed Adamantite Rod.
- Increased the range of leatherworking drums to 40 yards. Drums of Panic remains unchanged at 8 yards.
- Amani Charm of the Witch Doctor: Tooltip typo corrected.
- Hearthstone: The cast time on this item is no longer affected by spell haste.
- Icy Chill Enchant: The triggered effect from this enchantment will now cause a melee slow and movement snare as intended.
- Idol of the Unseen Moon: This item now has a 30 second cooldown on being triggered.
- Idol of Terror: The triggered agility buff from this item no longer overwrites other agility buffs.
- The Netherscale Ammo Pouch is no longer a Unique item.
- The Knothide Quiver is no longer unique.
Dungeons and RaidsHeroic Coilfang Resevoir - Steamvaults
- Mekgineer Steamrigger's Main Chambers Access Panel is no longer interactable until Mekgineer Steamrigger has been killed.
- The number of Blood Elves guarding Prince Kael'Thas' room has been reduced.
- The Amani'shi Warrior's Charge ability now has a minimum range.
- The melee haste provided by Halazzi's Frenzy has been reduced to 100%.
- Dragonhawks in Zul'Aman can now be skinned. This doesn't include dragonhawks that do not have loot.
- Blade's Edge Mountains: Players accepting the bombing run quests in Blade's Edge Plateaus will no longer cause other players in the region to stand up.
- There is now an option to turn off the screen edge damage flash when you have a fullscreen UI up.
- You can sell stacks by dropping them on the merchant window again.
- Ready check (/readycheck) will now display a visual display of each party/raid member's status next to their name. This will display in the Party UI, the Raid UI and the Raid pullout UI. A player will get a check mark if they are ready, a question mark if they have not replied and a red X if they are not ready or are afk.
- You can now see raid members on the minimap as dark blue dots in addition to party members which still display as light blue dots.
- You can now shift click names while the petition window is open to paste them into the petition.
- Fixed various problems with /castsequence getting stuck.
- /cast will toggle spells again unless the name is prefixed with an exclamation mark, e.g. /castsequence Steady Shot, !Auto Shot
- Fixed “Spell/Ability is not ready yet” message when clicking quickly at the beginning of a cast.
- Fixed a server disconnect when moving the mouse over recipes in the guild bank.
- Gnomish Universal Remote will now work properly with the Fel Cannon.
- Disconnecting a USB HeadSet will no longer cause problems with the Voice Chat dropdown menus.
- Clockwork Rocket Bots will no longer attack each other in Shattrath City.
- Channel changes will now appear properly in the chat log after zoning in or out of instances.
- Unplugging headphones/speakers then plugging them back in while in WoW no longer disables all sound in WoW
- If the original owner of a custom channel gives leadership away their options menu will no longer show that they have moderation privileges.
- The first custom created guild ranking will now properly show up in the Guild Control pane drop down menu.
- Control-clicking on inventory items that teach recipes will now properly display you wearing the item made by the recipe in the dressing room UI.
- Fixed an issue that was not allowing all charges of a Field Repair Bot to be used.