Patch 2.2.2 is now live as of today. This is a rather small patch, but it adds some holiday content for Brewfest - which begins tomorrow - and Hallow's End. Be sure to keep an eye out for the Headless Horseman, there are some cool toys you can get hold of from participating in the holiday world event. There were also a handful of graveyards added to older areas, no doubt as a means to improve the experience leveling up future characters (and for new players coming into the game).
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.2.2
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/...
- Brewfest has begun and members of the Horde and Alliance can enjoy a multitude of activities, quests, items, and even Ram Racing. As Brewfest is about beer and food, revelers can sample the best beverages available in the world.
- Observed by both the Horde and the Alliance, Hallow's End is the celebration of the break between the Forsaken and the Scourge. Adventurers can speak to innkeepers to get silly masks to wear during their adventures, and much more. This is just one way to celebrate Hallow's End.
- New Holiday World Event: The Headless Horseman has been seen terrorizing local villages.
- Added a new graveyard to the Southern Barrens.
- Added a new graveyard to the Western Plaguelands.
- Added a new graveyard to the Alterac Mountains.
- Added a new graveyard to the Searing Gorge.
- Added a new graveyard to the Badlands.
- Added two new graveyards to Tanaris.
- Added two new graveyards to Winterspring.
- Added two new graveyards to Stonetalon.
- Added two new graveyards to Un'Goro.