Last night there was another PTR patch which made a few additional changes to 2.2. In addition to the patch notes below, there's the following unconfirmed change:
- Death Wish is now a buff rather than a debuff. This means the player can click it off at will.
- Troll Berserk: The spell haste on this ability was incorrectly too high and has been corrected.
- Arena calculations have been modified. In addition, the penalty for smaller arena teams (2v2, 3v3) has been slightly reduced.
- Players will no longer be able to change armor once an arena battle has begun. Changing armor will still be available during the one-minute prep time prior to the battle. Main hand, off hand and range weapon swapping in combat remains unchanged.
- Unstable Affliction: This spell will no longer fail when a Warlock deselects their target midway through the cast.
Dungeons and Raids
- Romulo and Julianne now clear all negative effects on themselves before they come back from "death".