The 2.2 patch notes were updated on the EU forums last night to include some things not on the US forums. The inconsistencies are rather unsettling, but never the less these are some changes that should be mentioned.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Devastate cast by Unbound Devastators is now Physical damage.
- The recast time for the Defeaning Roar spell cast by Unbound Devastators has been increased on Heroic mode.
- Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates' Knock Away can no longer be dodged or parried. This will help prevent the catastrophic placement of multiple flames on top of each other.
- Harbinger Skyriss cast his Fear spell less often.
- The time between casting of Thorgrin the Tender's Hellfire has been increased.
- The time between casting of Thorgrin the Tender's Sacrifice has been increased in Heroic Mode.
- Thorgrin the Tender's Enrage ability now increases his melee damage by 75% instead of 110%.
- Phoenix-Hawk Hatchlings now Wing Buffet less frequently.
- Crimson Hand Centurions now deal less damage with Arcane Flurry.
- Crimson Hand Battle Mages have had their Frost Attack damage reduced.
- The Hunter ability Kill Command no longer affects their current target.
- Warlocks can no longer get both Fel Stamina and Sacrifice Shield using a macro.
- If you get a positive reputation from combat you also get the corresponding opposite reputation reduction.
- Crypt Fiends around Azeroth and at Hyjal Summit are now more totem friendly.
- Fel Corruptors in Blade's Edge Mountain are now less potent.
- Fixed problem where players could be disconnected by clicking on an item link in cross-server battlegrounds.
- Pets no longer follow enemies after being revived.