The PTR is being updated with 2.0.12; this appears to be primarily a bug-fix patch, no new content in it.
- World of Warcraft PTR Patch 2.0.12
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html
Table of Contents
- Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
- Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message. - Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's hearthstone.Arenas
- Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.Battlegrounds
- Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.Mechanar
- The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad
- The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter. - Various localization fixes have been applied.