- Using the /sit, /sleep, lie commands or going afk will no longer freeze a Druid while using Flight Form.
- Pets should now be at full life when resurrected in the battlegrounds.
- "Spirit of Redemption" will no longer prevent soulstoned Priests from resurrecting.
- "Nature's Guardian" will now work properly even when you don't have an enemy targeted.
- The tooltip for the "Lifegiving Gem" now properly indicates that players will lose health when the effect wears off if they are not at full life.
- Using "Iceblock" while carrying Silithyst will no longer destroy it but instead drop it on the ground.
- Players will no longer be stuck in mid-air if they jump while under the influence of "Mind Control".
- Players attemmpting to redeem an Upper Deck code while their inventory is full will receive the item in their mailbox instead.
- Pets affected by scaling will no longer be summoned with less than 100% life.
- Corrected some stat tooltip errors on the character sheet.
- Fixed a freezing error when running two windowed clients at once.
- The Area of Effect damage for "Seed of Corruption" and "Blizzard" has been properly capped.
- Players will no longer freeze on re-entering the game after using the /quit command.
- Adjusted the locations of several "Tastyfish" nodes to be more accessible for fishing.
- Players that are enabled for PvP will now be able to complete the Shattrath City quest "City of Light".
- Random property items with bonuses to Mana Regeneration will now apply correctly.
- Players will no longer need to relog after learning the Apprentice or Journeyman Riding skill.
- Ambient critters will no longer call out to other creatures for help.
- Casting "Mangle" before activating a bleed ability will now apply the proper increase in bleed damage.
Undocumented changes coming soon