Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Account Coordinator
Reports to: Sales Development Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Account Coordinator works with Account Executives & Regional Sales Managers on digital advertising campaigns from beginning to end, and from time-to-time interfaces with multiple departments including: Creative, Ad Operations, Marketing, PR and Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with client proposal documents and analysis reports
- Read, organize, and assist with the evaluation of client RFP’s
- Collect and manage ad specs, templates, and other campaign documents
- Convert client IO’s into internal IO’s using Microsoft Excel
- Organize and distribute insertion orders to all necessary departments (Ad Operations, Finance, Sales); assist in follow-up with clients to ensure receipt of counter-signed IO(s)
- Use Excel to assist in monitoring and optimizing client campaign performance
- Organize screenshots into a PowerPoint to send to client
- Assist in formulating and presenting research projects with Marketing team
- Manage the creative request process for all custom-built advertising units
- Communicate with Finance regarding billing issues
- Update Salesforce as booked business comes in and as changes are made to IO
- Communicate with Account Executive to ensure campaigns are running smoothly
- Research and evaluate product markets, competitive web properties, and past online advertising campaigns
- Attend industry networking events
- Must be proficient in Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Strong math and excellent logic skills.
- Ease in dealing with multiple departments, people on a daily basis
- Fast learner, independent thinker, desire to grow within a small company
- Must be able to work unsupervised at times
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communications
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four year college degree (3.0 GPA or Higher preferred)
- Background in online games preferred
- Knowledge and interest in video games/computer technology (PC) a plus
Interested in applying? Please send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.