Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Front-End Developer
Reports to: Lead Front-End Developer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville, AL
As a Front end Developer, the employee relies on experience designing and implementing front-end presentation and logic to create Curse's web experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Implement page designs in standards-compliant XHTML and CSS.
- Advocate web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability.
- Create interface prototypes to be used as a blueprint for technical development.
- Deliver cross-browser solutions that are aesthetically sound and perform well.
- Work on development and completion of site redesign projects.
- Work with sales & marketing team to implement ad media.
- Deliver high quality applications with an eye for beauty and detail.
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Strong experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility
- Experience with Sass or LESS based CSS frameworks.
- Professional demeanor, ability to take instructions
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Initiative to work independently, but also ability to accept and follow instructions
- Computer Science , MIS or Design degree
- 4+ years of professional front-end development experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.