Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Lead Front End Developer
Reports to: Vice President of Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt
As the Lead Front-End Developer your primary responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers and developers, in using semantic markup language to turn their designs and code into creative user experiences. You will also provide leadership to other front-end developers in the engineering department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with other developers to develop cutting edge web properties.
- Establish plans and policies for the company’s CSS architecture and quality.
- Provide mentorship to mid and junior level CSS engineers.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS programming.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility and web standards.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Professional demeanor, ability to take instructions.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Initiative to work independently, but also ability to accept and follow instructions.
- 4+ years of web-based front end programming experience.
- Experience developing SASS and/or LESS based CSS frameworks.
- Experience contributing to multiple projects, simultaneously.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.