Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Marketing and Business Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Programming
FLSA Status: Exempt
Directs, administers, and coordinates marketing department activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Contact and work with game publishers on marketing opportunities.
- Develops strategic marketing plan to meet goals and objectives of the company.
- Develops and maintains marketing budgets.
- Plans and coordinates the marketing of current and new products.
- Develops and coordinates production of marketing and promotional materials and programs including but not limited to print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, and signage.
- Develops plans, programs, and promotions to improve market penetration and meet corporate objectives.
- Coordinates and manages market research and competitive analysis; utilizes knowledge and prepares reports as needed.
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures that enhance the efficiency of the marketing team.
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis.
- Assists with development and maintenance of consistent corporate image throughout all marketing and promotional materials and product lines.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops marketing staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Strong interest in MMORPGs and video games.
- Great management and organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong listening and communication abilities.
- Strong team player.
- Previous marketing experience.
- Previous event planning experience a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.