Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: .NET Web Developer
Reports to: R&D Team Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville (On site only)
As a .NET Web Developer, the employee relies on experience in web application development to design and build enterprise-scale web applications. The developer is responsible for the creation and ongoing improvement the company’s .NET-based web technologies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services.
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques
- Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor, ability to take instructions
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Initiative to work independently, but also ability to accept and follow instructions
- Proficiency in integrated development environments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of relevant professional work experience.
- Computer Science or MIS degree.
- 4+ years of object oriented programming experience
- Thorough knowledge in relational database design and development
Please note, this is not an entry level position, and requires prior professional experience as a .NET developer.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster