Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Objective C Developer
Reports to: Team Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville (On site only)
Interested in working on one of the most popular desktop applications in the world, the Curse Client? We’re seeking an exceptional Objective-C developer, responsible for supporting and the continued development of existing and future Objective-C applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support Objective-C applications.
- Ensure that the user experience exceeds Mac user expectations and conforms to the HIG.
- Deliver high quality updates in a fast paced environment while ensuring deadlines and expectations are met.
- Manage releases affecting an install base of hundreds of thousands.
- Modernizing an existing 10.4 application.
- Working knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa desktop development
- Up to date knowledge of best practices and app store policies
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Science or MIS degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of Objective C experience
- An existing app on either the Mac App Store or iOS App Store a plus
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster