Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Director of Product
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Product Manager will work closely with the Director of Product to define product strategy and roadmaps for Curse’s online products. They will collaborate with teams of engineers, designers, and community managers to build and enhance products for Curse’s gaming communities. They will be responsible for project management, innovation, and execution for one or more of Curse’s online products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Drive Curse’s product development by launching innovative new features as well as enhancing existing user experience with a team of engineers and designers.
- Define, analyze, and report key measures of a product’s success.
- Integrate feedback from end users and usability studies into product requirements.
- Field and prioritize feature requests from different internal departments.
- Maintain priorities and timelines for projects.
- Collaborate with team members to design effective user interfaces for existing and new products.
- Create project deliverables, detailing proposed solutions through requirement documentation, flowcharts, wireframes, sitemaps, and prototypes.
- Ensure that the user experience is clear, concise and polished.
- A passion for online games is required for this position.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of web application technology and its capabilities/limitations
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience designing user interfaces and the ability to create examples through wire frames or mock ups
- Ability to contribute to a team environment; able to receive feedback and work designs iteratively
- A BA/BS degree in Business or a related technical field is ideal.
- Product management or product design experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.