Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Sales Development Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Sales Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: San Francisco
The Sales Development Coordinator supports the Sales Development team with pre and post-sale initiatives. The primary objective for this role is to create marketing materials for current and potential clients. The Sales Development Coordinator will also be responsible for the distribution and maintenance of all sales marketing collateral. Additional responsibilities include assisting fulfillment of sold custom programs, frequent competitive reporting such as market share analysis, and survey management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the development of marketing collateral such as one sheets and sales presentations
- Execute research assignments utilizing tools such as Comscore, Quantcast, and @Plan
- Responsible for ensuring sites are properly tagged on a monthly basis
- Perform weekly competitive advertising analysis and report to team
- Perform quarterly competitive analysis on Comscore
- Develop a system for maintaining sales marketing collateral
- Collaborate with team to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and programs
- Manage and assist with execution of survey schedule
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions
- Assist with fulfillment, reporting, and screenshots for custom programs
- Detailed knowledge of the digital landscape
- Experience using products such as Nielsen, ComScore, Quantcast
- Must be proficient in Power Point, Word, and Excel. Adobe Indesign experience a plus.
- Outstanding analysis and communication skills (proven written communication skills)
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- Fast learner, independent creative thinker, desire to grow within a small company
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media, marketing, or media planning
- Background in Massively Multiplayer Online games preferred
- Knowledge and interest in video games/computer technology (PC) a plus
Interested in applying? Please send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.