Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Senior .NET Web Developer
Reports to: Database Platform Team Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville, AL
Interested in working on some of the most popular .NET-based sites in the world? LolNexus.com, HearthPwn.com, and Futhead.com are just a few of our cutting edge .NET sites you’ll be working on as a Senior .NET Web Developer. In this role, you’ll rely on significant experience in web application development and a strong attention to detail to create cutting edge web properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assist with application architecture design and implementation.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques.
- Provide mentorship to mid and junior level developers.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Expert level knowledge of .NET APIs, IIS and SQL Server.
- ASP.NET MVC experience, or experience with other MVC frameworks, a plus.
- Experience with Linq2Sql
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor, ability to take instructions
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members
- Attention to detail and an eye for the whole user experience
- Computer Science or MIS degree.
- 4+ years of .NET web programming experience.
- Thorough knowledge in relational database design and development
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.