Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Senior .NET Web Developer
Reports to: Community Platform Team Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville, AL (On site only)
Interested in working on some of the most popular .NET-based sites in the world? LolNexus.com, HearthPwn.com, and Futhead.com are just a few of our cutting edge .NET sites you’ll be working on as a Senior .NET Web Developer. In this role, you’ll rely on significant experience in web application development and a strong attention to detail to create cutting edge web properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with application architecture design and implementation.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques.
- Provide mentorship to mid and junior level developers.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Expert level knowledge of .NET APIs, IIS and SQL Server.
- ASP.NET MVC experience, or experience with other MVC frameworks, a plus.
- Experience with Linq2Sql
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor, ability to take instructions
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members
- Attention to detail and an eye for the whole user experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Science or MIS degree.
- 4+ years of .NET web programming experience.
- Thorough knowledge in relational database design and development
Please note, this is not an entry level position, and requires prior professional experience as a .NET developer.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster