Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Senior Product Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: San Francisco
Work and collaborate on projects with an experienced team of talented Designers, Developers and Product Managers to create a consistent and polished user experience across all of Curse’s platforms and devices.
Please Note: A portfolio showcasing past work is required when applying for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate high-level objectives and design principles into interaction flows, information architecture diagrams and ultimately visual designs.
- Work collaboratively and iteratively with talented product managers, editorial, engineering, marketing and ad operations to define great user experiences while facilitating a high quality, consistent visual aesthetic.
- Contribute to ideation and concept development and communicate visual design concepts.
- Keep up with evolving web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and best practices.
- Work with Creative Director to identify opportunities for improvement and propose innovative changes to the design process.
- Setup and manage milestones and timelines pertaining to the project(s) at hand.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Mastery in Adobe Creative, especially Photoshop/Illustrator
- Expert knowledge in best practices of UX and UI design
- Jquery knowledge
- .NET/Visual Studios experience
- Strong visual design and product development skills
- Strong visual communication skills with a dedication to detail and consistency
- Interest in video games
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years of professional Design/UX/UI/Product fields.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge and interest in video games/computer technology (PC) a plus
Interested in applying? Please send along your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.