Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Senior Product Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: San Francisco
Curse Inc. is seeking a talented and dedicated Senior Level Product Designer to be a part of the largest gaming resource property worldwide. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be working and collaborating on projects with a small but experienced team of talented Designers, Developers and Product Managers to create a consistent and polished user experience across all of our platforms and devices. Ideal candidates must provide strong visual design, interaction design, user testing and product development skills and fit into a fast-paced, collaborative, fun and innovative environment.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A portfolio showcasing some of your awesome work
- Mastery in Adobe Creative, especially photoshop/illustrator
- Expert knowledge in best practices of UX and UI design
- Translate high-level objectives and design principles into interaction flows, information architecture diagrams and ultimately visual design
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong visual communication skills with a dedication to detail and consistency
- Ability to work collaboratively, iteratively with talented product managers, editorial, engineering, marketing and ad operations to define great user experiences
- Contribute to ideation and concept development and communicate visual design concepts effectively
WOULD BE PRETTY AWESOME TO HAVE THESE SKILLS TOO:
- Keep up with evolving web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and best practices
- 3-5+ years of professional Design/UX/UI/Product fields
- Jquery and Prototype knowledge
- A gamer!
Interested in applying? Awesome! Please send along your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position title as the subject line. Be sure to share with us why you want to work at Curse and don’t forget to mention any side projects and personal websites/blogs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.