Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Video Content Producer
Reports to: Video Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville, AL
The Video Content Producer is responsible for creating entertaining video content that appeals to core gamers across a variety of genres and games.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Create regular videos for Curse pertaining to core online games across a variety of topics game overviews, news, etc.
- Research current topics and issues in gaming and produce scripts for Curse’s regular video programming
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming games and systems
- Come up with effective strategies for increasing community involvement, and for growing the channels
- Use social media and marketing strategies to promote video content
- Strong knowledge of games, consoles, hardware/peripherals, and gaming culture
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong writing skills
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Passion for video games and content creation
- Basic video editing skills
- Entertaining and enthusiastic personality
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, or other video editing software
- Proven track record of entertaining video content
- Experience in games journalism a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.