Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Video Production Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Programming
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Video Production Manager will manage full-service in-house production department. Create video content for Curse related websites. Act as Producer, Director, Director of Photography and Lighting Director for all productions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Coordinate and execute all aspects of Curse video production including camera operation, lighting, and video editing.
- Coordinate with video host to create content
- Create a library of motion graphics
- Manage and develop the Curse YouTube channel to continue its growth
- Coordinate video production with other departments including, content, marketing, sales, and product.
- Strong interest in MMORPGs and games.
- Great management and organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Extensive knowledge of video production process, including lighting and camera technique
- Strong knowledge of computer based post-production editing tools
- Strong listening and communication abilities.
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrable experience in video production.
- Extensive knowledge of MMORPGs and games.
- Extensive knowledge of photo editing software and video editing software.
- Extensive knowledge of camera operation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.