Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: YouTube Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: San Francisco (On site only)
The YouTube Manager is responsible for the management of Curse's YouTube Partnership Program. They will identify and communicate with YouTube content creators, track revenue earned, provide analytical updates, correspond with business partners, provide feedback and moderate forums.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage YouTube partners and work to organize and grow the YouTube Partnership Program.
- Track and analyze Curse YouTube analytics. Utilize this data to create monthly reports and make decisions about the YouTube Partnership Program.
- Regularly utilize and update the Curse YouTube content management system.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a monthly Excel spreadsheet of payments.
- Respond to emails and Skype correspondence with YouTube Partners daily.
- Regularly assist in managing and moderating the community forum at UnionforGamers.com.
- Other duties to be assigned as needed by a Manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong interest in MMORPGs and games.
- Great organizational skills.
- Great math skills.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of YouTube is a must.
- Strong listening and communication abilities.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong team player.
- Familiarity with video game media a huge plus.
- Familiarity with Google docs.
- Experience with Google Analytics/forum software a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of MMORPG and games.
- Experience with YouTube.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster