Minecraft, with 100% more Fusion!
AtomForge provides a very simple, yet powerful way to convert one item into another.
Signs should be formatted in the following manner:
All AtomForge signs must start with the line
The second line denotes the input item and quantity. It should start with a number,
followed by a space, followed by the name of the item to convert. Optionally, you
may then include a colon and a number, for data values. The name of the item
may be expressed as either a text name, or as the numerical id of the item.
1 Dirt 15 Wool:4 128 2 16 35:2
The third line denotes the output item and quantity. The format is exactly the same
as the second line.
The forth line must be blank.
- atomforge.sign.create - defaults to op
- atomforge.sign.destroy - defaults to op
- atomforge.interact.trade - defaults to true
AtomForge now exists!
Allows you to convert one item into another in arbitrary quantities
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads