Ever wanted a warning system on your server where users can have a set amount of warnings before they are automatically banned? Yes? - Look no further No? - You should try the plugin, it will change your mind!
Be warned is a system that will keep track of how many warnings users have had, and if they breach the Config-Defined limit then they will be automatically banned. It is easy to use, and even easier to get started with!
How To Set Up
- Download the zip and extract the content* s to a folder.
- Then put the contents (Should be a 'BeWarned' folder and 'BeWarned.jar') into your plugins folder.
- Inside the BeWarned folder there should be 2 files: 'warnings.obj' and 'config,yml'; open config.yml.
- You should see its contents like this:
Warnings-Before-Ban: 1 Kick-On-Warning: true Users: 
Customize it to your liking~
- Warnings-Before-Ban = How many warnings can a player recieve before they are banned?
- Kick-On-Warning~ ~ If True: Player will be kicked and the warning notification will be the kick message ~ If False: Player will recieve an ingame notification about their warning
- Users = Who has the ability to issue warnings, clear the warning databases, etc. ~ ~ Anyone can recieve warnings, this is just for those who can manage the plugin ~ Use in the following format:
Users: - Foo - AnotherFoo - SomeGuy
Configuration will be expanded as time goes on.
Now restart/reload the plugin. It is ready to use!
Using The Plugin
The root command 'bewarned' can be shortened to 'bw'
- /bw warn <Player> - Issue a warning to <Player>.
- /bw unwarn <Player> - Remove <Player>'s warnings.
- /bw list - List all players with issued warnings + how many warnings they have.
- /bw clear - Remove ALL warnings from ALL players, essentially wiping the system.
- /bw reload - Reload the plugin's configuration.
- /bw help - View ingame command help.
- /bw info - Credits
The TODO List
- Add commands which allow you to manage the Users list ingame
- Work on config some more
- Allow the use of custom messages
Reporting A Bug/Error
Use the 'Submit Ticket' feature, NOT COMMENTS. I will only respond if you use tickets.
Suggesting New Features/Feedback
Please just post your feedback/ideas in the comments, and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Thanks for using the plugin, it means a lot to me!
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads