BOSEconomy is a simple, lightweight economy plugin. Every player owns an amount of currency and can make simple payments between one another. Read below to see all of the available features.
BOSEconomy stands for "Brotherhood of Slaughter Economy". The plugin was originally designed for our community's Minecraft server.
- Simplicity: install and go setup. Place the plugin in your folder and modify the files.
- Flexibility: Robust system able to accommodate the simplest of economy setups or the most complex economic setups to date.
- Reliability: Works with almost every Bukkit update without any need to update our plugin. ( no long waits for plugin fixes upon new Bukkit release )
- Standard: One of the leading Economy plugins. Backed by plugin API's such as Vault and Register. This means any plugin that uses vault or register as its backbone will make our plugin work with it without any need to change either persons code.
- Scalability: Control the functions of your econ based off of the size of your server base. With in game commands to modify almost every aspect of the plugin there is nothing you cant control.
- Ingenuity: Procedures put in place that provide the server owner with the "Sky is the limit" mindset. With options and controls to almost every aspect of the plugin there are hundreds of ways to make an econ system.
- Dependable: This plugin is constantly monitored and maintained. One of the most annoying factors to server owners is when a plugin loses support because of the owners disinterest in Minecraft. That will not occur with this as my communities server is very popular and proves to be a cornerstone for our gaming needs.
PLUGIN API HELP:
Plugin API Information
List of supported plugins
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Riuthamus Twitter Page
DONATE AND HELP US KEEP THIS ALIVE:
Donate to BHSlaughter.com
Command List & Description
CHECK OUT OUR SERVER::
ICONOMY CONVERSION TOOL::
It may or may not work
if that does not work you can try this converter to for the mid files
Fixed permx bug and ensured it worked with R6.
Fixed a loading error when a bracket in brackets.txt did not have a bracketInterval setting.
Added support for Bukkit permissions.
Added an account group syntax to several commands, allowing multiple accounts to be specified for one argument.
Fixed a potential data loss situation for when the server is stopped (properly) while in the middle of a payment session.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 190,111 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 152,252 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 84,260 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,891 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,495 Monthly Downloads