I am currently super busy with university, so updates will be slower, and support from me will also be slower
Tweet me for help with bPermissions! https://twitter.com/VladToBeHere/
Want to see this page in german?
Need the api?
Welcome to bPermissions, a Superperms Manager for Bukkit!
- bPermissions focuses on being unique from the rest of the Permission managers. It's very simple to set up and use, it's lightning fast, fully featured, and has a great support team!
- bPermissions has a gui client specifically designed to make running a server so easy that you'll forget that you ever used any other permissions plugin. Get it here! http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bpermissionswebgui/
- bPermissions supports coloured prefix's and suffix's. You don't have to do anything! Just put it into your \plugins folder and your ready to go! Get it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bchatmanager/
- bPermissions has a unqiue command structure, never before seen in a permission manager. It's best used for adding lots of nodes to a user or group from the console or in-game, less typing!
- bPermissions has everything you would expect from a Permissions manager. Prefix and suffix support, inheritance, per-player permissions, multiworld support, promotion/demotion tracks, and even group priorities for multi-group setups.
How to use
Say you have a user called 'Bob' and you want to put him in the group 'admin' and give him the prefix 'awesome'.
/world yourmainworld /user bob /user setgroup admin /user meta prefix awesome
Line by line explanation:
/world yourmainworld ** This selects the world you want the command to act in /user bob ** This selects 'bob' as the user you want to do commands on /user setgroup admin ** This sets bobs group to admin /user meta prefix awesome ** This sets the "meta" section labeled "prefix" to 'awesome'
Still don't get it? Check out the noob level 99 section.
Support & Questions
There are many ways you can get support
First, go read the FAQ
We have an IRC channel: #bananacode
You can create a ticket or post on the bPermissions forum on BukkitDev.
Sorry, but we don't offer support on the bPermissions thread @ the bukkit forms.
bPermissions permission node?
The only node you'll need to control the entire plugin (other than promotion tracks) is: bPermissions.admin
All commands used with bPermissions can be found on the Command Page
Do "/permissions helpme" to have the plugin print out some example files, or view commented examples below!
Once you've set up your permission tracks, using the help of the example configuration files, you only need one permission to node to use them:
tracks.trackname Lets anyone with that node promote people along that track, they don't need bPermissions.admin
tracks.* Lets someone with that node promote anyone along any track name
Does bPermissions work with XXX plugin?
Generally, yes! Though that plugin needs to be compatible with SuperPerms. bPermissions even has a bridge for Permissions 2 compatibility!
Importing from another system
Go check the FAQ page for all info about importing other systems!
Use of bPermissions' advanced features
Explanation of use of all of the bPermissions features is explained on the FAQ page, read!
New shorthand commands!!
Ever wished you could set a group globally for a player in one line? Now you can! And you don't have to worry about the order of things either ;)
To set codename_B to admin in all worlds /exec u:codename_B a:setgroup v:admin To add the permission "bPermissions.admin" to the admin group in world "world" /exec g:admin a:addperm v:bPermissions.admin w:world
So to sum up:
- u/g: selects the user/group and provides the name
- a: provides the action (addgroup/rmgroup/setgroup/addperm/rmperm)
- v: provides the value (ie. WHAT you are adding/removing/setting)
- w: provides the world (optional, leave blank to apply to all worlds)
Still don't get it?
Check out these helpful tutorials created for you by BukkitTeacher
Thanks for choosing bPermissions
Some more bugfixes and threading fixes
Also Vault api bugtesting for older Vaults
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads