What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!
How will my players use Buycraft?
After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership. Depending on what you enable, your players will be able to pay you via many different methods, such as Paypal.
What can I sell to my users, and how?
Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. Any command that you can execute on your server you can sell in a package. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.
Which payment gateways do you support?
We allow you to sell goods to your players via Paypal.com, OneBip.com, 2Checkout.com, Paymentwall.com and PayGol.com. We now also accept PaySafeCard! You can also sell your items through an online webstore! For an example: https://example.buycraft.net
The extra awesome features:
- Sell any items/memberships to your Minecraft users!
- Create monthly membership plans, for VIP memberships etc.
- Cumulative packages/ranks (Rank upgrading system).
- Custom variables (Enable customers to customise their purchases)
- Integrate Buycraft on your own website!
- View detailed statistics over all aspects of your online store.
- Create sub accounts to allow access to the control panel for other staff on your server.
- Fund your hefty server bills. No more shutting down your server due to lack of funds!
- No hassle installation, no programming knowledge required.
- Manage your entire payment system via a fancy control panel.
- 100% free to use. No transaction fees.
- Regular updates to the service, with new features constantly being added.
- Showcase your items via an online webstore. Example: https://example.buycraft.net
Make sure to watch the installation video below for help with getting Buycraft up and running. If you need any more help, be sure to check out our knowledgebase at: http://support.buycraft.net/.
- Improved how commands are processed on servers.
- Updating to this version is suggested!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Buycraft 5.3||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||65,045||03/08/2013|
|Buycraft 5.2||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||47,771||01/26/2013|
|Buycraft 5.1||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.1||15,644||01/21/2013|
|Buycraft 5.0||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||17,319||01/11/2013|
|Buycraft 4.9||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||15,506||01/02/2013|
|Buycraft 4.8||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||3,400||01/01/2013|
|Buycraft 4.7||Release||CB 1.3.1-R2.0||64,968||09/19/2012|
|Buycraft 4.6||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||31,800||08/09/2012|
|Buycraft 4.5||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||6,944||05/30/2012|
|Buycraft 4.4||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||6,573||05/19/2012|
|Buycraft 4.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||4,274||05/17/2012|
|Buycraft 4.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||3,217||05/15/2012|
|Buycraft 4.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||3,954||05/12/2012|
|Buycraft 4.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||4,403||05/07/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads