Charon is the ferryman of the Styx river. This plugins purpose is to add a afterlife to the server. When the players die they become ghosts. They cannot interact with anything pick up or place blocks or be seen in general. There are several ways to break this effect. a configurable time in which a server wide revive will occur. Placing of gravestones before death will bring you back to life the moment you die. After you die friends can revive you by placing gravestones. Admin have a full set of commands to override any state. Haunt your killers with the haunt command. Full range of permissions. Give your players access to as few or as many of the commands as you wish.
- When your players die they become ghost.
- Full range of commands to affect or counteract any state.
- Full range of permmisions.
- Configurable autorevive revives your players after so much time has passed.
- Gravestones allow your players to revive themselves using lapis, iron, gold, or diamond blocks.NEW emerald blocks
- Value of block determines starting hit points and hunger! NEW! Emerald also adds strength 2.
- Afterlife effects, Wade through a world of darkness.
- The dead leave a trail of smoke behind them.
- More to come.
- /CharonsFerry Revive [Playername] Return a player from the dead.
- /CharonsFerry Ghost [Playername] Force a player into ghost state. No loss of items or experience.
- /CharonsFerry Haunt [Playername] Teleport to a player while a ghost.
- /CharonsFerry Boon [Playername] Check if you have a revive stored for when you die,and check other players status.
- /ReviveAll Revive all players on the server.
- /CF works for all commands as well.
description: Allows you to revive a user
description: Allows you to "die" without the messy parts.
description: Allows you to tp to a to your killer while a ghost
description: Allows you to tp to a player while a ghost.
description: Allows a ghost to be interact with its environment, and removes most negative ghost effects.
description: Allows a user to see if he he will revive upon death
description: Allows a user to see what players revive status is.
description: Allows a user revive all players.
- Possible fly mode for Ghosts"
- Talking to a priest for a revive?
- Break death sign to revive.
- Economy support
- Define regions a player can revive in.
- If player has a prerevive Give them the option of resuming where they died.
1.9.1 Recompiled against java 1.5 for best compatability.
1.9 Fixed minor null pointer exception when using /cf revive without arguments.
-Added Emerald block as gravestone type
-Emerald block grants strength enhancement on revive.
-Cleaned up autorevive. No longer broadcasts to the server, Players stay ghost the full time, countdown sent to players while dead.
-Cleaned up /ReviveAll. Only informs dead players. Cleaner implementation.
-If a players name will not fit on a sign it can now be continued to the third line.
1.5 Added the ability to check the boon state of others and the CharonsFerry.Boon.Other permission
-Added the ability for players to haunt their killers and the CharonsFerry.Haunt.Killer permission
-Added lapis block as gravestone type.
-Added Revived health being set by block type
-Global revive now starts you at half life.
-Improved error message quality and readability.
-Minor bug fixes.
1.4 Fixed none op players being able to puck up items.
-Added new features to the command Boon. Now tells if dead as well.
-Added player side death effects. Wade through a world of darkness.
-Added messages when players attempt to take actions prevented by Ghost status.
-Ghost leave a trail of smoke particles(Horribly original I know)
-Other minor bug fixes.
1.3 Fixed invisibility bug with ReviveAll.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads