CommandBook adds essential commands for managing your server, from teleportation commands to time changing commands.
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Add multiple types of easy-to-use teleportation commands.
- Change time without having to remember the numbers (/time 3am works)
- Add support for homes and warps for your players.
- Change weather with ease.
- Play with your players using commands like /slap.
- Ban and kick users that are troublesome.
- Do more! The list of features is below.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't
Builds of CommandBook for newer Minecraft versions can be found at our build server, http://build.sk89q.com. These builds have various improvements and bugfixes over the versions you will find here on BukkitDev.
Disclaimer: Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Hint: If you want to select commands that you want to use instead of using them all, modify the components: section of the configuration.
- item [-d] <item[:data]> [amount]
- give [-d] <target> <item[:data]> [amount]
- more [-a] [-i] <target>
- online [filter]
- intro (play intro music)
- midi (play a MIDI file for yourself)
- setspawn [destination]
- time [world] <time>
- weather <'stormy'|'sunny'> [duration] [world]
- thunder <'on'|'off'> [duration] [world]
- spawnmob [-p] [-d] [-i] [-r] <mob> [count] [location]
- kit <kit> [target]
- tp [target] <destination>
- bring <target>
- put <target>
- call <target> (request a teleport)
- broadcast <message>
- say <message>
- me <message>
- msg <target> <message...>
- reply <message...>
- mute <target>
- unmute <target>
- clear [-a] [target]
- slap [-s] [-h|-v] [-d] [target]
- rocket [-s] [-h] [target]
- barrage [-s] [target]
- shock [-s] [target]
- thor [target] (get Thor's hammer)
- unthor [target] (revoke Thor's hammer)
- whois [target]
- debug info
- debug clock (very accurate server lag benchmark)
- kick <target> [reason...]
- ban [-e] <target> [reason...]
- unban <target> [reason...]
See the list of commands and permissions.
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CommandBook and install it the same way.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CommandBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
Want more features, faster? We need some help with something!
What are the permissions? The commands? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact @sk89q on Twitter
- Lead developers: sk89q, and zml2008
Have you updated? You should update WorldEdit to 5.4.5 or newer and (if you're running MC 1.4) CraftBukkit to 1.4.2-R0.2 or newer.
Changes in this version:
- Added /enchantments command to list enchantments.
- Made /call-related messages configurable.
- Made /afk support no parameters. Use /back to return now.
- Made the body of PMs colorable.
- Made warps check commandbook.warp.teleport.<warpname> for permissions.
- Fixed support for /tp @p x y z with command blocks.
- Fixed the lack of support for setting non-animal creatures as babies (when supported). Note that Bukkit does not yet support baby zombies.
- Fixed /rocket no longer properly rocketing players.
- Fixed /kick not using display names for the entire message.
- Fixed /spawnmob to only list proper mobs.
- Fixed issues with AsyncChat.
- Fixed configuration reloading not working.
- Fixed issues with teleporting for some people, where players appeared in the ground or worse.
- Fixed the online list showing vanished players.
- Fixed issue with remove permission for the locations-related portions using the wrong name of the location.
- Fixed /heal not setting food levels.
- Clamped number of items 2,240 if items are being dropped with /item or /give.
Thank you to morganm, TexasGamer, authorblues, DarkArc, and run942 for their contributions to this release.
Quote from the CommandBook team:
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CommandBook 2.2||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||93,078||11/12/2012|
|CommandBook 2.2 (JAR only)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||2,683||11/12/2012|
|CommandBook 2.1||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||153,003||04/09/2012|
|CommandBook 2.0||Release||CB 1.1-R3||134,121||02/06/2012|
|CommandBook 1.7||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||139,447||12/12/2011|
|CommandBook 1.6||Release||CB 1185||78,885||10/02/2011|
|v1.5.2 (jar only) [CB1060]||Release||11,232||08/24/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 195,561 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 155,487 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,497 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,522 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 63,202 Monthly Downloads