CraftBook adds a number of new mechanics to Minecraft with no client mods required. As one of Minecraft's oldest mods/plugins, we were the first to bring you Minecraft computers, Redstone ICs, moving bridges, and more! CraftBook is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE! Every feature of this plugin can be disabled, allowing you to just use what you want without performance loss due to other features!
Use FalseBook? WIP FalseBook to CraftBook Converter: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/unfalsifier/
Want CraftBook for singleplayer? Use this mod to allow plugins on SinglePlayer!
- Add new Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Add elevators to your server so people can jump between floors quickly
- Add working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Add your own custom crafting recipes
- Add hidden switches for players
- Add Minecart booster blocks and more
- Add switchable areas and bridges
- Add chairs you can sit on (Requires ProtocolLib)
- Add working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Add much more!
You'll find in CraftBook, as a sampling:
- Per-Player Language Selection.
- Advanced Variable System (Allows for dynamic setups, changable with CommandBlocks)
- Light switches
- Readable bookshelves
- Toggle areas (advanced toggle doors and bridges)
- Hidden switches
- Custom block drops
- Custom mob drops
- Custom crafting recipes
- Custom furnace recipes
- Snow piling and realistic snow movement.
- Dispenser recipes
- Cauldron Block Uses
- Chunk Anchors (Keep chunk loaded)
- Mob AI Improvements
- Chairs (Require ProtocolLib)
- Player Footprints (Require ProtocolLib)
- Integrated circuits (Able to do many many tasks, from Playing Music to automating a farm. See wiki for more info)
- Programmable logic chips
- Custom Integrated circuits
- Redstone pumpkins
- Redstone netherstone
- Minecart features
- Booster blocks
- Brake blocks
- Reverse blocks
- Ejector blocks
- Chest-storage minecart transfer blocks
- Station blocks
- Sort blocks
- Message announcer block
- Minecart dispensers
- Change minecart behavior
- Minecart teleporters
- Minecart elevators
- Pressure Plates as Intersections
Quote from testimonials:
- CraftBook is an amazing plugin helping our users build amazing creative structures all over EcoCityCraft. Highly recommend this to other owners/communities. — andrewkm of EcoCityCraft
- CraftBook is great, we use it since more than 2 years and we recommend it to everyone. — sawine of MineTown
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CraftBook and copy the .jar into plugins/.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CraftBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
What are the permissions? How do I use the features? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact Me4502 on Twitter
- Lead developers: Me4502, Dark_Arc
- Project started: On October 22nd 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
Thank you to the following individuals and organizations (Any donation of $30 or over qualifies you for this list)
- ironshotgun2 of ussr.me4502.com.
- andrewkm of EcoCityCraft.
- nullav from nullav.org.
- timsandtoms of TimGaming.com.
- Mikelefebvre of mc.CrazyEconomyCraft.com.
- And BeastNode, an amazing host with super fast machines for cheap prices!
Want to donate and support CraftBook yourself? The best way to thank us for working on CraftBook, is to donate. We greatly appreciate it!
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Quote:This build has been tested on 1.5.2, but should work earlier/later
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
- Added footprint mechanic. (Adds footprints when you walk)
- Fix CombineHarvester offset.
- Made Melody IC require restricted perms to broadcast globally.
- Few improvements to IC Caching systems.
- Few improvements to Chunk Anchor.
- Add support for names, lore, enchants in most places items are parsed from strings.
- Add enchantment support to CustomCrafting.
- Added Variables to CraftBook. (Vid tut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndsx0xx-fXA)
- Fix a pipe error with null items.
- Fix some issues with CustomCrafting in certain circumstances.
- Minor optimizations to ContainerCollector.
- Fix a ParticleEffect IC Error.
- Stop AnimalBreeder crazily breeding hundreds of mobs instantly.
- Added MC1214, Ranged Collector. (Like MC1209, but is ranged)
- Added PermissionNode sensing support to MC1272
- Tweak a few IC Docs.
- Replaced the 2 Managers with 1 Manager. Should make CraftBook more optimized and generally more stable/faster.
- Fix a few bugs with item comparing, and shaped Auto Crafter crafting.
- Added a flag to /cb report to print the location and text of all IC's. (/cb report -i)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|CraftBook v3.6.4||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||3,477||05/15/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.3r3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||6,662||05/06/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||224||05/05/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6.1||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||5,697||04/16/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.1||6,355||04/08/2013|
|CraftBook v3.6b1||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||2,963||03/12/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.7||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||13,637||03/06/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.6||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,689||02/27/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.5||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,823||02/21/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.5b1||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||1,644||02/16/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.4||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,468||02/09/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.3||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,073||02/02/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.2||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,595||01/29/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||5,315||01/20/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||6,428||01/14/2013|
|CraftBook v3.5 Beta 4||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||2,028||01/11/2013|
|CraftBook 3.5 Beta 3||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||631||01/08/2013|
|CraftBook 3.5 Beta 2||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||1,550||01/04/2013|
|CraftBook 3.5 Beta 1||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||2,300||12/31/2012|
|CraftBook v3.4.1||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||10,286||12/26/2012|
|CraftBook 3.4||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||5,697||12/20/2012|
|CraftBook 3.4 Beta 2||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||2,059||12/17/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.9r2||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||9,197||12/01/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.8||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||6,784||11/22/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.7||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||4,770||11/16/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.6||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||5,219||11/09/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.5||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.1||4,748||11/02/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.4||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||5,194||10/26/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.3||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||4,720||10/19/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.2||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||4,684||10/12/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3.1||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||5,133||10/04/2012|
|CraftBook 3.3||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||6,987||09/25/2012|
|CraftBook 3.2.1||Release||CB 1.3.1-R2.0||16,227||08/24/2012|
|CraftBook 3.2||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||5,839||08/16/2012|
|CraftBook 3.2 Beta 1||Beta||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||3,135||08/11/2012|
|CraftBook 3.1.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||7,872||07/26/2012|
|CraftBook 3.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,689||07/23/2012|
|CraftBook 3.1 Beta 2||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||482||07/21/2012|
|3.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||982||07/09/2012|
|CraftBook 3.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,914||06/28/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads